🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GOZU

Big Money Rustlers: The Insane Clown Posse Western

Co-starring Vanilla Ice, Tom Sizemore, and Dustin Diamond. Currently streaming on Netflix.

• Like 1

Nice call, this is one shitty, shitty movie. It's almost too bad though, I would fear for the mental stability of Paul, June, and Jason.

I don't think ICP is mainstream enough for this to be considered a failed movie. Pretty much anything made with them in it is certified failure so the HDTGM question probably wouldn't be necessary.

Production value actually isn't too bad considering what we're dealing with...I think it's better than Tremors 4: The Legend Begins

...See if you can tolerate Michael Gross's western guy performance in that.

I saw the cover for this thing on Netflix, and it made me think of all those straight-to-VHS Olsen Twins movies from the '90s, where the front of the box just looked like some Sears portrait studio shot of them in costumes that basically told you what the movie would be about. Yes, that's what I thought of when I saw the cover of "Big Money Rustlas". I'm sure it's the equivalent of "Unforgiven" for the face-painted douchebag set.

• Like 1

Oh gosh, the Big Money Hustla$/Big Money Rustla$ would make such a perfect addition to HDTGM. The plot summary of Rustla$ is on the wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia....g_Money_Hustlas - there are spoilers) and is one of the best things I've ever read in my life. Plus, the sequel is on Netflix and is equally amazing. Just crack open a bottle of faygo and be blown away.

Have you ever been sitting there watching "Unforgiven" and thought to yourself "This is good, but it's at least two face-painted douchebags short of being GREAT"? At first glance, the cover for "Big Money Rustlas" on Netflix looks like a couple of kids in cowboy costumes in front of a Sears portrait studio background, not unlike the box art for all those straight-to-VHS Olsen Twins movies that polluted Wal-Mart shelves through most of the 90's. Yes, this looks like "How the West Was Fun".

If you haven't seen them already, I posted links to the infomercials for ICP's new album and the 2012 Gathering of the Juggaloes in another post. It's either the most ridiculous and stupidest shit you've ever seen or heard, or these guys are brilliant and pulling some kind of Andy Kaufman-level stuff on us.

oh gosh, i am completely obsessed with juggalos. The infomercial makes going to the gathering look AMAZING. One day, I will go. And it's going to be the best day ever.

Did you actually watch Big Money Rustlas? I couldn't stop laughing. Pure magic.

No. Nobody wants to watch/talk/think about Juggalos. There is no humor other than "look at these dummies". That's it. It's barely one step above making fun of developmentally disabled people.

• Like 4

Okay holy shit, I'm thirty seconds in and this is already HDTGM worthy. I get that they made this basically for the Juggalos with all of the Faygo and facepaint, and I realize that they got Vanilla Ice since he's performed at the Gathering a few times, but seriously is Tom Sizemore that hard up for cash now? Also I get that they were paying Scott Hall in hooch, but was it really necessary for him to be the guy who breaks the fourth wall?

I found this to be unwatchable in the worst way possible. I somehow managed to watch the whole thing and the whole thing was a chore.

Sign in to follow this