🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Episode 224.5 - Minisode 224.5

4 hours ago, Elektra Boogaloo said:

Does anyone else think a lot of perfumes smell the same? Like they used to have samples in magazines and it was always nasty and I think they smell like that? I don't like it. I like something fruity or whatever or maybe maybe floral. Something that smells like a thing from nature? Not like, "oh you smell like chemicals"?

For sure. A lot of women's perfume for me falls into either floral, baby powder, musk, or middle school bathroom which is a hodgepodge of all three.

7 hours ago, ol' eddy wrecks said:

I go the opposite route - carrying durian and other foodstuffs around with me and randomly shove it into the mouths of strangers.  Sometimes immediately followed by performing the heimlich.

Oh man, durian. I'd heard so much about it but had never experienced it until a couple of years ago. I was grabbing some cream wafer cookies at my local Asian market and noticed they'd started carrying the durian flavor. So I bought a package (along with my usual packages of taro, coconut, and strawberry), got home, and then was assaulted by the smell. The smell. There was no way to know before I opened the wrapper what awaited me. It was like breaking the seal on an ancient king's tomb; curses and reanimated bodies and all. But surely the taste would make up for it! Nope. Durian is just not for me. And maybe the real thing would be, not artificial cream sandwiched in a cookie, but I'm not dying to find out. I put the rest of the cookies in two, TWO Ziplock bags (the smell permeated through both of them), and tossed them in our outside garbage can. That garbage can smelled like rancid death for days after the city emptied it.

• Like 3

WARNING: Pedantry incoming!

In this minisode, Paul describes the opening song by Conjurer as death metal, but they actually sound more like doom metal or sludge metal. This has been your Metal Moment. Thank you.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, taylor anne photo said:

New casting development for Fast 9

I'm gonna see this shit no matter what at this point but I love this??? Hopefully she's gonna do more than what Igloo Australia and Rita Ora did when they got roles.

I'm going to see this but I'm not feeling this casting. I don't have quite the problem with her being in this that I did with her in Hustlers but ugh. I'm just not a fan of Cardi B.