🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 67 — I'm Lovin' It

Prepare for your ears to be Witteled! Harris Wittels is back on the show to destroy you, and the charts, with pleasure. This notorious roller is the perfect man for the Billboard Top Dance Club Play Chart, but is he prepared for the movie chart and its accompanying Act of Valor quiz? Plus, we've got this playboy into the rec room for a round of Chart Darts all about his television exhibitionism and brand new digs. The whole episode is cozier than cuddling with a puppy in a fresh duvet cover!

I shouldn't be this excited about stuff like some dude guesting on a podcast I listen to, but here I am.

• Like 5

If your mp3 has a distortion or has a poor sound, please try deleting the the file and redownloading.

Also, show pictures will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

I'm sick you guys. Cut me some slack. Thanks!

• Like 3

its weird cause so far two podcasts this week mention having sex with holes in the ground hahaha thats why I adore earwolf! great episode!

I thought the Val-Pak was only a Wisconsin thing. Crazy.

"I'm the schleprock Flintstone of wanting to bang that hole." -Howard

I don't even know what that truly means, but when I heard it I loved it.

• Like 1

REDS FOREVER

• Like 4

Uhh, Friday's 'Two Charted' takes Reds to a whole nother level.

I highly suggest everyone listen.

• Like 1

Can someone answer a quick question(s) for me? Am I understanding that Sarah Silverman's new NBC program has both Harris and Tig on it? How can we start supporting this now so that we can make sure it actually gets on the air?

• Like 3

Can't stop/won't stop appreciating Kulap's disdain for Chris Brown.

Well, Rihanna's dumb behind is back with his dumb behind...so what's the point? basically, the Chris Brown bashing is getting old. *yawn*

Sign in to follow this