🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 18 — Time Traveling Bathtubs

Are you a human? Well how about instead of a taking boring trip to a spook house or going on a neverending flight to Bangladesh, you escape your daily monotony with an episode of improv4humans?! Joining Matt Besser are Mike Still, Billy Merritt, and Robert Dassie who will care for you and love you like an estranged family member. Don't be a shit sucker, listen to improv4humans! .Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Hurry up DVRed Colbert Report, I've got Improv 4 Humans to listen to!

Hilarious: The "Old Country" of Michigan, you can't just get into a blow jobs in Heaven conversation with the Governor, the wild wild life of a Pharmacist, Shit Sucking for the President.

Billy Merrit becoming one of my favorites. Thanks for the great show.

I love when someone has to play a professional like the doctor or pharmacist they don't know of the jargon so they just wing it with hilarious results.

awesome show as always!

What does it say about my maturity level that I found the "shit sucker" segment to be one of the funniest things ever on this show?

• Like 2

No I'm right there with you, Julia.The fact that the shit sucker had a lisp initially and couldn't even pronounce his profession correctly cracked me up more than anything for some reason.

• Like 1

I completely forgive you for mispronouncing pestle for teaching me a new Gilbert & Sullivan style song to sing at work later today.

Sign in to follow this