🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 111 — Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Michelle Buteau is a one-of-a-kind guest! She loves Oprah, has amazing advice for jigsaw puzzlers, and has secret (and timely) stories involving the derriere. She even backs us up on our less-than-popular opinion of a certain type of person. This girl CLEARLY knows how to party and we're down to party with her anytime she wants. Enjoy!

I can't believe there are not more comments here- this was a standout episode. Michelle was great, and now I have a bit of a lesbian crush on her. I lost it at her "sounds like a Queen Latifah movie" aside. I hope she gets cast in a pilot and not just as a "fat receptionist." And if she's considered fat by industry standards, that's pretty sad.

re: Elizabeth's feelings about Hasidic Jews. As someone who was raised in Reform Judaism (but now atheist), Hasidic and Orthodox Judaism seems GALAXIES away from my religion. My interpretation is that practicing the beliefs and rituals must happen at all costs, no matter what. I always found it strange that some members of the community would, for example, invent a device in which one could operate an elevator using levers because according to law, they weren't allowed to operate machinery on the Sabbath. isn't creating the machine more like "cheating" than actually honoring the law? I say all this FAR from being any sort of expert on anything about Judaism (despite 4 years of Hebrew school).

Great show as always!

• Like 1

"Jigsaw puzzles"

"Alright...totally, if that's your journey." Hilarious. Also, it's good to learn that European people melt in Miami in July.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this