🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 79 Preview (tayloeannephoto's pick)

Ayyyyy I remembered this round! I'm proud of myself!!!

This time I wanna get into the Halloween spirit!

We're gonna be watching...

Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Poster-Unsigne

• Like 6
  • Hedgehog 1

Yay! I was going to pick this, but I decided at the last second that a vampire musical was the way to go ;) 

I haven’t had a chance to watch it this year either so this gives me an excuse!

• Like 4

Omg I just realized my name is tayloeannephoto in the title of this and now I'm wondering if I should just change my name to match lmao.

• Like 5

I got stuck on work so I missed the fun.  Great choice!  I will definitely watch this. 

• Like 3

I haven’t seen this since the early 90s when it was first released on VHS. Should be a fun revisit!

Personally, I think letters and names are just The Man’s way to suppress us and get us to conform. Why do you think Prince changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol? Fight the power, Tayloe! Embrace those misspellings! Except when they write your name wrong on a Starbucks cup!

• Like 3

On 10/28/2019 at 11:58 AM, Cameron H. said:

Tay-loe!!!!!

Now the name rhymes - tayloe and photo

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Now the name rhymes - tayloe and photo

TAY -lo, Pho-to; po-TA-to, po-TAH-to  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, PollyDarton said:

I've never actually seen this guys... I'll see if I can't jump in this time around.

You are not allowed to watch it on your own at home then. Go find a live shadow cast. It's a demand from me on this the day of our Spooky Christmas.

2 hours ago, tay-loe anne photo said:

You are not allowed to watch it on your own at home then. Go find a live shadow cast. It's a demand from me on this the day of our Spooky Christmas.

I wish! I think I'm too late this year though. Funny thing is that there are 2 groups that annually do shadow casts around here and they are apparently feuding.

12 hours ago, PollyDarton said:

I wish! I think I'm too late this year though. Funny thing is that there are 2 groups that annually do shadow casts around here and they are apparently feuding.

Omg feuding Shadow Casts sounds amazing, but check to see if there are any that do them on Saturdays! Idk what part of the country you may be in (or if you are even in America at that) but I know here in Dallas there is one that literally does one weekly!

1 hour ago, tay-loe anne photo said:

Omg feuding Shadow Casts sounds amazing, but check to see if there are any that do them on Saturdays! Idk what part of the country you may be in (or if you are even in America at that) but I know here in Dallas there is one that literally does one weekly!

I'm in Tennessee, and it's a big deal during Halloween, but I missed the window from what I can tell. It looks like the feuding casts were all performing last weekend, simultaneously. Typical.

4 minutes ago, PollyDarton said:

I'm in Tennessee, and it's a big deal during Halloween, but I missed the window from what I can tell. It looks like the feuding casts were all performing last weekend, simultaneously. Typical.

Booooo at them!

Hopefully they can get over themselves and you can find another shadow cast viewing soon! Our next one is Friday the 8th lol!