๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 32.5 โ€” Minisode 32.5

Who says werewolves can't act? Everyone who saw this week's movie, apparently. Listen in and find out which piece of garbage we'll be watching this week AND which stellar logo will be adorning future How Did This Get Made? shirts! See ya next week!

Is it just me, or does this plot sounds kind of good? (Taylor Lautner aside, of course...)

Is it just me, or does this plot sounds kind of good? (Taylor Lautner aside, of course...)

ย 

Yeah. I am actually going to watch this one.

ย 

I like both of the t-shirt designs although I prefer the text one.

ย 

I second Paul with The Happening. The film is stupid but it's watchable and just hilarious. The trees... they are blowing!

• Like 1

Maybe its just me, but this movie sounds boring as hell. Its just another one of those movies where the protagonist runs everywhere while mysterious strangers chase them. I don't think I feel like watching another one of these.....

im on the fence, im dl right now, but idk if im going to watch it....... but thats what i said about "leprechaun in the hood", and now i recomend that to all my friends and family!

• Like 1

Thanks for reading my question on air, HDTGM!

ย 

Big fan of the show since I found it during episode 3. I was one of the first 100 fans of the Facebook page as well.

ย 

..And yes, I am petty enough to cite multiple instances of how much longer I've been listening than most.

ย 

Made my day,

Tim

This must be pointed out in all things related to Taylor Lautner

ย 

7c99b97c-9688-45a2-8e28-f250337580b4.jpg

ย 

ย 

poor sharkboy.

• Like 8

I knew I watched Abduction for a reason last weekend. There are so many great parts like when Sigourney Weaver hides from a security camera with a set of balloons! And mostly the fact that Taylor Launter has never used a computer before in his life.

• Like 1

Hell yeah! Paul answered my question!

• Like 2

I lied. I totally just watched it.

ย 

Why is this movie called Abduction? Nobody was abducted.... did they mean to spell Adoption and spell check changed it the wrong way?

• Like 2

Wow! I am honored! Thanks guys! So glad you like the shirt design. I'm guessing the HDTGM folks didn't want a shirt with the three of them on it because I really thought some of those had me beat by a mile! Love you guys and the podcast and glad I could contribute a little bit. Let me know where to send the files.

• Like 4

I lied. I totally just watched it.

ย 

Why is this movie called Abduction? Nobody was abducted.... did they mean to spell Adoption and spell check changed it the wrong way?

ย 

ย 

They wanted to get the 'Ab' in there - for the ladies...

• Like 1

In regards to your criteria at the end, I think there is a fantastic choice for a movie to do.

ย 

THE CAT IN THE HAT

ย 

It has Mike Myers, Dakota Fanning, Kelly Preston, Sean Hayes, Dan Castenella and Alec Baldwin. You can do the movie while still portraying Alec, Dan and Sean in a more or less of an okay light, which is important since you all probably have friends of friends of them.

ย 

It was marketed as a kids' movie, but all of the jokes are thinly vieled sex and poop jokes. There are no "kids" jokes in the movie at all. The premise involves their house getting sucked into an other dimensional hell scape that would probably freak a lot of kids out and it barely makes any sense. Mike Myers is terrible in it and uses really weird accents the entire time. There is a remake coming out soon. There is so much material for a podcast in here I don't even know where to start.

ย 

Also it gets an 11% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 3.5 on IMDB.

• Like 1

Wow! I am honored! Thanks guys! So glad you like the shirt design. I'm guessing the HDTGM folks didn't want a shirt with the three of them on it because I really thought some of those had me beat by a mile! Love you guys and the podcast and glad I could contribute a little bit. Let me know where to send the files.

ย 

Your shirt concept was awesome. I was pullin for ya. Definitely gonna buy one when they become available.

• Like 1

I saw Abduction and the trailer is the cliff notes version of the film...

ย 

My advice is... don't watch it unless you have absolutely nothing else to do for 90 minutes

• Like 2

Had to make sure I used a pic with Paul's mouth open since, aside from the pic that Shannon posted with the alpaca, I've never seen that cro-magnon Lautner without his mouth agape.

tumblr_m170vl3yNH1r7itg8o1_400.jpg

• Like 6

I love this podcast, so I had to make a profile for this movie.

ย 

This dude (taylor lautner) is shirtless literally three minutes in, and his shrink (Sigourney Weaver) says, "I hate balloons" right after the scene Douglas is talking about. The movie is super predictable, but anytime a movie makes the C.I.A. look dumb in comparison to two really stupid white kids I have to see it. Cannot wait until this episode drops.

Just finished watching and oh boy, I cannot wait to hear you guys discuss it. Oh yeah, I hate balloons.

I don't know why, and maybe its just me.... but the most hilarious part of this movie for me was when Lautner beat up that attacker on the train... and then THREW his body out the window. I laughed for like 30 mins straight at that scene. I don't know why the act of dumping someone's unconcious body out of the window of a moving train is so funny... but to me, it is.

ย 

Oh yeah, and Lautner's baby Nick Cage freak out.

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIOeWXwXU3Q

Sign in to follow this