🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DustinMartian

3/23/12 TWO CHARTED 7

It's all about Austin in this post-SXSW Two Charted! From barbecue to The Boss, both Howard and Kulap are using their charts to celebrate the movies, concerts, and cab drivers who made this year's festival memorable! If you haven't checked out DJ Intervention yet,

, and join us next week on Who Charted?!

Weird glitch in the matrix! Sorry folks, the thread has been fixed. Shower us with your praise!

Weird glitch in the matrix! Sorry folks, the thread has been fixed. Shower us with your praise!

yaaaaaaaaay

EEeep! I had so much fun at the Who Charted sxsw too!! Here's my unofficial favorite moments chart in no particular order. (perhaps it's chronological)

#5 I wore my "You Wont Sass Me Like That When I Can Summon Wolves" shirt (under a blazer, I'm a classy lady like that)

#4 I got to squeeze my old friend Wie. He was happy I was wearing the tshirt he gave me.

#3 I finally met Kulap! She's so pretty and nice omggg

#2 I watched the show from backstage with Doug Benson! We talked about the merits of cheap pinata candy.

#1 I got to sweep all the Doritos Jacked off of the stage after the show in high heels!

Least favorite moment? Getting mauled by the chart pinata. Kulap and I were stuffing it full of Doritos bags and a sharp wire inside mangled my hand and I was bleeding so bad it was horrifying. Ku Ku kept saying she was sorry like a million times. But it wasn't her fault! I was so embarrassed and trying not to get blood all over her pretty jacket. But it's all fine now and I totally didn't get tetanus or anything.

I can't wait for you guys to hear the show! We really had so much fun

Harris Wittles might want to change his beloved catchphrase to the ladies. "Wanna get Wittled?" Kind of implies he's going to carve them up with a knife.

Stopped in the middle to go check out DJ Intervention on Youtube. Worth a look, if nothing else, just to see Howard's wardrobe.

Sign in to follow this