🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
esty

Legion

Do you like movies about angels? Howabout rogue angels shooting guns in slow-motion from multiple angles?

"How did this get made?" is the only thought that will go through your head while watching this "film".

Done to death on other podcasts.. not sure there's stuff not covered really.. mind you.. take any Paul Bettany movie really and you can have fun taking it apart.. Firewall is a good example.

• Like 2

HDTGM is really the only movie podcast I listen to, so I guess I'm oblivious to being done to death, but I'd totally still be into Paul, June and Jason taking a crack at it.

• Like 2

My only takeaway on this was it looked like Constantine Redux.

My only takeaway on this was it looked like Constantine Redux.

I was more confused when Priest came out a bit later with Bettany again in the role of action hero against supernatural forces. There are just some people who shouldn't play badasses.

Yeah, I was gonna say that it's weird that he played the action badass in two different supernatural/religious-themed action movies. I think Paul Bettany would probably be an okay badass in a better movie. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic.

I honestly thought Priest was a sequel to this when it came out.

• Like 1

I honestly thought Priest was a sequel to this when it came out.

Same.

Yeah, I was gonna say that it's weird that he played the action badass in two different supernatural/religious-themed action movies. I think Paul Bettany would probably be an okay badass in a better movie. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic.

And both of those were AFTER "Da Vinci Code", where he played some sort of a self-flagellating albino assassin monk, right?

On the other hand, he was great as Charles Darwin in Creation.

Sign in to follow this