🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 48 — Astrobiology

Don't listen to this episode unless you're prepared to get Tig'd! This week we find out what's up with astrobiology from the ever-giggly Emily Rittershaus. From tuberculosis to ice people, we learn about the little creatures living in our bodies and in the bottom of the ocean. So, in a nutshell: We have a great new Professor Blastoff!

I always thought science needed more giggling, and this episode certainly delivered!

is the bow david mentioned the one andrew lloyd weber left!!!??? wait why was ALW in the hatch!?? whats going on here? oh and nice pixies reference by david gruntzberger haha

I remember when I was young and foolish and unsure if I loved the podcast after the first couple episodes. I feel shame for my former self.

guys- erin was doing something

...kyles fingertips are like firecrackers

• Like 1

Another hilarious show guys, and I learned something too!

I still don't really know what astrobiology means...

Don't feel bad, neither do I. There's always Wikipedia I suppose. In a nutshell: the study of the origin, evolution, distribution, and future of life in the universe.

220px-Benzopyrene_DNA_adduct_1JDG.png

Nucleic Acids may not be the only biomolecules in the Universe capable of coding for life.

Hoping Tig is recovering quickly. Best wisdom teeth removal anecdote I've ever heard.

Never have I laughed so hard/learned so little from Blastoff.

Also, I was more than half expecting to hear a Massachusetts accent do a SWAMP ROCK.

Man, the cast is taking a hit. We've got head trauma to Kyle and now whatever sickness Tig had. What is next? Is David going to break something playing knockout ball? Please be careful Aaron and Dustin.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it on any previous episode threads, but I will never get enough of Kyle's "little kid asking 'why?'" voice over top of episode guests who are on the phone. It happened very briefly in this episode, and I would love MORE of that, please. So good!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it on any previous episode threads, but I will never get enough of Kyle's "little kid asking 'why?'" voice over top of episode guests who are on the phone. It happened very briefly in this episode, and I would love MORE of that, please. So good!

I thought that was Tig's thing.

I thought that was Tig's thing.

I don't remember who started it initially (especially considering how much David, Tig and Kyle often all partake in the bits), but the time that sticks out to me the most is an instance where Kyle is continually doing it and Tig can clearly be heard laughing at him, hence my correlation with Kyle doing it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this