🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Episode 228.5 — Minisode 228.5

I would like them to revisit the Holiday in Handcuffs film. I just saw that one recently and the amount of bonkers... Why it could easily fit an hour's worth of conversation. Jason could talk about for literally 15 hours about the fashion alone

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChupoVerde said:

I would like them to revisit the Holiday in Handcuffs film. I just saw that one recently and the amount of bonkers... Why it could easily fit an hour's worth of conversation. Jason could talk about for literally 15 hours about the fashion alone

My Christmas wish For next year would be for them to do either 12 Dates of Christmas, which is basically Groundhog Day meets Hallmark (starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar), or any of the Netflix Romance ones as they are just as ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

My Christmas wish For next year would be for them to do either 12 Dates of Christmas, which is basically Groundhog Day meets Hallmark (starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar), or any of the Netflix Romance ones as they are just as ridiculous.

12 Dates Of Christmas is definitely worthy.

As someone who doesn't watch Christmas romance movies, how bad is The Spirit Of Christmas? It's a bad movie but how does it rank compared to other Hallmark Christmas movies? It doesn't seem that much worse from what I've seen. 

• Like 1

Expansion on the Twitter confirmation. At least you can get a refund or transfer your tickets to the new show date!

tNLQVpO.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

12 Dates Of Christmas is definitely worthy.

As someone who doesn't watch Christmas romance movies, how bad is The Spirit Of Christmas? It's a bad movie but how does it rank compared to other Hallmark Christmas movies? It doesn't seem that much worse from what I've seen. 

Honestly, Spirit is pretty good. It's dumb, but watchable. There are a lot (and I mean A LOT) that are just boring.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

Honestly, Spirit is pretty good. It's dumb, but watchable. There are a lot (and I mean A LOT) that are just boring.

Yea, I think it's not as bad as some, but it may be a better choice for the show to talk about

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:18 PM, AlmostAGhost said:

Yea I sent a text saying 'please do Rockula on HDTGM' 😎

I got two clear AI responses, but no real response.

Got a response! Paul said

"Yes. Haha. Rockula."

I could be making some big assumptions, but we're one step closer to a Rockula episode, people! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Got a response! Paul said

"Yes. Haha. Rockula."

I could be making some big assumptions, but we're one step closer to a Rockula episode, people! 

Listen Rockula and Queen of the Damned would be an excellent back to back live show night.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, taylor anne photo said:

Listen Rockula and Queen of the Damned would be an excellent back to back live show night.

Wow! That would be...

tenor.gif?itemid=5934865

• Like 4

Watching this now. Did anyone else notice that the "old photo" of the ghost is just a black and white headshot or something? It doesn't have the old photo grainy quality. 

Gonna listen to the episode tomorrow on the train. Excited. 

• Like 1

I finally texted Paul and may have mentioned that I needed the gang to cover QotD, and he actually replied back and said that he had mentioned it to Avaryl but she shut it down! Avaryl how could you do me dirty like this!?

giphy.gif

• Like 3