🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Sklarbro Country LIVE @ SXSW! Audio AND Video available NOW!

Did you miss out on the fun was Sklarbro Country LIVE at SXSW? Fortunately, we captured it on audio AND video for only $4.99! (audio only track available for $2.99)

See Gar Ryness and his batting stances, listen to the music of The Sheepdogs, join us for a conversation with Ryan Stout, and find out why Mark Wahlberg has been leaving us all those voicemail messages! Henderson would watch it, will you?

sklar_live_sxsw_guests_300_300_large.jpg?739

tumblr_m1ptkaUzhr1qzx1gjo1_500.jpg

eim6jd.jpg

2414l5l.jpg

(full size pics on my tumblr. link below)

1h4b5i.jpg

photography by Cassie Wright

Great guests (Sheepdogs & Earwolf are two of my ears' favourite things) made for a great 'cast, loved the Canseco twitter breakdown.

Only complaint is the file size (2.7 GB), there's gotta be a way to trim this down.

Just watched the live Sklarbro Country from SXSW with my 21 year old daughter. So great! Just brings home all the things I love about the show. My daughter (along with Jason and Randy) is my guide to indie music. I interpret the sports references for her. It is just a wonderful thing to share.

She is a video production (communications) major at Hofstra and pointed out the random crowd shots and wide/tight shot selection. We loved Gar Ryness' contributions, but she wondered why he was onscreen for the whole show. Not criticism, just funny things to riff about for us (in the style of Cheap Seats!).

Love to all. The family that Sklars together...har-dee-har-hars together! Henderson! Osbaldiston! Punching waterfalls!

Sooo.... I bought the audio and video and tried the links. The audio downloads just fine, but the video link just leads to nothing, not even a 404 error-type page. It does this on both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Any advice?

Sooo.... I bought the audio and video and tried the links. The audio downloads just fine, but the video link just leads to nothing, not even a 404 error-type page. It does this on both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Any advice?

I'm gonna pass this on to the powers that be and hopefully get you an answer very soon

I'm gonna pass this on to the powers that be and hopefully get you an answer very soon

I'm having the exact same problem. I bought the video this morning, but the link isn't bringing me anywhere.

I sent you a PM a little while back....

please fill out one of these contact forms

http://www.earwolf.com/contact/

This way someone can work with you directly to get the problem fixed.

thanks!

If anyone were to look at my posts on here and see the effusive praise I have heaped upon the Sklars and their podcast (which is still much LESS praise than they deserve), he or she will see I am a huge fan of The Country. However, if it pleases the Sklarbrotration Court, I would like to offer some constructive criticism:

I don't think the video added anything to the experience of this particular podcast. If anything, it detracted from it since, watching it, I felt like I missed out on several of the batting stances and, more importantly, the visual quality was, frankly, very poor. Since the Brothers are talking about doing another live podcast, I would very much appreciate an improvement in the video quality and more visual elements translated to the video download. Was it a great audio podcast? Yes. Did I enjoy the presence and the music of The Sheepdogs? Double yes. Will I download (and be willing to pay for) more live Sklarbro episodes? Undoubtedly. I just hope the video is less grainy next time.

I recently went to iTunes to purchase the 4 live Sklarbro Country podcasts. I purchased two of the podcasts that are listed at $2.99 but the remaining two are listed at $9.99, which I believe to be a mistake by iTunes listing the podcasts as albums. Am I right? Is this a mistake? Because I would like to purchase them if they are indeed $2.99. Thanks!

You can find those episodes for cheaper in our Earwolf Store

but I'll check on the itunes thing and see what I can find out

Hi Shannon! I was wondering if any information on the price of the live podcasts has been uncovered. Thanks

Sign in to follow this