admin

Episode 151 — Fan Fiction

"WWTFSD"

"Come on man, don't bring up WTF"

the stars aligned for a perect moment, so amazing

• Like 1

This episode = eeopj.gif

• Like 4

...as Bob Ducca adds "Fred Savage bowel syndrome" and " Wonder Yeast Infection" to his ever growing list of ailments

But Fred was only on one episode of BMW. He played Topanga's super rapey professor, Stuart in the season 6 episode "Everybody Loves Stuart." Cory punched him and almost got kicked out of school! It was one of the more serious episodes.

...I'm totally not the biggest nerd ever

tumblr_m1pkavPoIW1r2eso1.gif

I love you.

That's exactly what I wanted to be mentioned!

But Fred was only on one episode of BMW. He played Topanga's super rapey professor, Stuart in the season 6 episode "Everybody Loves Stuart." Cory punched him and almost got kicked out of school! It was one of the more serious episodes.

...I'm totally not the biggest nerd ever

tumblr_m1pkavPoIW1r2eso1.gif

I was SO into Topanga, and I'm not sure I was young enough for that to be OK... In fact, I think this post alone may have triggered an Amber Alert (though I did have college classes with Ben Savage, so we have to be pretty close in age...)

There's always something so funny about a non-comedian being put through the full CBB experience (Colin Hanks on the 2010 Christmas ep especially comes to mind), but having Fred read those playlettes was on a whole other wonderfully uncomfortable level.

I was listening to this episode while walking in a crowd across my college campus, and when Pam described Fred's "clothes" in that first scene I actually had to tear out my earbuds to avoid breaking down in the middle of the sidewalk and looking like a complete maniac. All of these great shows in the past few weeks have pretty much made public listening of this show impossible, and I couldn't be happier about it. Keep it up, Choctaw!

• Like 2

"You don't have to believe me. You can believe my butt." Did a legit spit-take when Fred shhh-ed Scott during the fan fiction read. A definite nominee for the Best of 2012 show.

"Hey, beefcake, you go running? You look like a thousand bucks."

If I ever had an interview with Fred Savage, the first thing I would ask is whether or not Punky Brewster's boobs were real in that one episode where she guest starred.

Those things were so real that she later had to have breast reduction surgery due to the back problems they were causing her. Which is not to say you shouldn't ask.

Sign in to follow this