🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
aaronburrell

Taking this week off

Hey Blastronauts, Tig is still recuperating, and unfortunately her mother unexpectedly passed away a few days ago. We'll be taking this wk off, but will be back next wk w/a new episode. Thanks for your love and support.

Hugs for Tig

tumblr_ljrk5e8d1W1qi8yjdo1_400.gif

see y'all back here soon :)

Love ya, Tig! Take all the time you need.

• Like 1

With Matt Besser's dad dying and Tig's mother dying, it's not a good time to be a parent of an Earwolf podcaster.

Oh man :(

Like it was said above, Take all the time you need Tig. We love you and we can wait while you go through things.

There'll be plenty of time to get Tig'd later.

So sad to hear this! I know shes riding that big sea turtle in the sky. Sorry Tig :( love and thoughts, and feel better..

Lynzi

Wow, now I feel like a total douche for being mad there wasn't a new Blastoff pod this week. Much love to Tig, so sorry to hear about your loss. May the Professor watch over you in this difficult time.

respect

Really very sorry for your loss, Tig. Sending lots of love for these tough times.

Nothing but love for Tig. Please accept a big, warm, non-creepy hug from all the Blastronauts. We love you and offer all our sincerest condolences at this difficult time. Take the time you need. We will be here when you get back.

xxoo

My deepest condolences, Tig. I'm so sorry about the loss of your mom.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better physically and mentally. That sucks. Here is my lame attempt to cheer you up... take comfort in the fact that if a heaven/nirvana like place exists your mom would be there and up there they wouldn't play the hellacious sounds of swamp rock. Instead your mom could dance to the sweet sounds of cloud jazz, and the dulcet tones of blue sky grass.

Take your time healing, us loyal blastronauts will still be here.

Arendt Vandenburgh

Sign in to follow this