🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
theworstbuddhist

Starship Invasions (1977)

Robert Vaughn! Christopher Lee! Space vampires, I think? UFOs! Anal probing! Gratuitous nudity! Terrible effects even by the standards of 1977! Made proudly here in Canada, by Canadians, for no one! It's....... STARSHIP INVASIONS!

Edited by DanEngler
Removed link to YouTube copy of the movie

Holy shit, this is the whole movie on YouTube! Will have to watch at least some of it when I have time.

15 minutes ago, GrahamS. said:

Holy shit, this is the whole movie on YouTube! Will have to watch at least some of it when I have time.

I'm watching it now and it is as terrible as I remember. I had entirely forgotten about its crazy jazz fusion score, I would actually listen to this if I had a record of it.

Edit: Oh snap! THERE IS A RECORD OF IT

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, theworstbuddhist said:

Fun fact, the only lobby card I own is for Starship Invasions! It's this one.

Looks like the UFO work is on par with Close Encounters!

Please don't post links to unauthorized streaming copies of movies. We know Paul & Co. are gunshy about movies involving people they work with/may work with some day (to the point of shelving already-recorded episodes) so I don't want to give anyone ammo to say "Not only are you trashing my movie but your official forum tells people where to steal it!" Hence the blanket prohibition on links. Thank you!

8 hours ago, DanEngler said:

Please don't post links to unauthorized streaming copies of movies. We know Paul & Co. are gunshy about movies involving people they work with/may work with some day (to the point of shelving already-recorded episodes) so I don't want to give anyone ammo to say "Not only are you trashing my movie but your official forum tells people where to steal it!" Hence the blanket prohibition on links. Thank you!

It's hardly rocket science to search YouTube for a film or for a filmmaker to send a C&D to YouTube, but sure. We'll just hang out here in your World Wide Web forum and not use hyperlinks.

Sign in to follow this