🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 52 - Charles Barkley

Basketball legend Charles Barkley feels great about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Charles and Conan sit down to chat about the extreme competition of going pro, getting booed offstage at a Katy Perry concert for dissing the Timberwolves, his friendship with Shaq, and advocating for education. Later, Conan issues a warning to his staff about spoiling certain tv shows.

I didn't know that Conan verbally abuses himself on a regular basis but it's not at all surprising. I wish he weren't so hard on himself because he is amazing and smart and so, so funny. I thought the self deprecation was more or less for the show but to learn that it's going on all the time kinda makes me sad (as hilarious as it sounds). Lots of love.

-Sandra

I think this was my favorite episode yet. Charles Barkley is so funny and a really great person. Even when he's teasing Conan. I worked as a hotel room service server when Mr. Barkley was playing in the NBA. He was always friendly and tipped well, just as he said in the show. Thanks for having him. Put a smile on my face today. 

Sign in to follow this