🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
dantheman87

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

this movie is sooooo corny it hurts. from the balloon seen, to tom cruise hitting him self in the face twice, this has to be the worst of the series. I dont understand why people enjoyed it so much?

Nope, can't get on this train. The only good Mission Impossible movies were the last two. Now if you want to nominate the 2nd one, I can get on board.

• Like 1

I like any movie with Simon Pegg in it so this film is ok with me..

My fav of his movies has to be Shaun of the Dead. that is a kick ass good friday night movie.

I thought this movie was really cheesy, but it didn't leave me with the, "what the fuck did I just watch?" feeling that I'm looking for in a HDTGM movie.

Yeah, "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" is actually quite a fun action flick. No real WTF moments.

"Jack Reacher" was pretty similar. Say what you will about Tom Cruise's beliefs (and I do have strong opinions on them), but he does know how to choose good popcorn movies to star in.

Yeah, "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" is actually quite a fun action flick. No real WTF moments.

"Jack Reacher" was pretty similar. Say what you will about Tom Cruise's beliefs (and I do have strong opinions on them), but he does know how to choose good popcorn movies to star in.

Agree completely, you can tell it's his passion outside of his religion and he goes full force in it.

Sign in to follow this