🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Treat Williams

Canceled LA Show

I was hoping we'd know something about a rescheduled LA show by now. Anyone else holding onto their tickets? Did I miss an indication somewhere on when this might happen?

I still have my ticket. I think no date has been specified, but Paul hinted on a mini-ep that it might be March.

2 hours ago, Treat Williams said:

I was hoping we'd know something about a rescheduled LA show by now. Anyone else holding onto their tickets? Did I miss an indication somewhere on when this might happen?

Are you THE Treat Williams??

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cockney Mackem said:

Are you THE Treat Williams??

I chose this name in homage to the classic Treat Williams/Joe Piscopo buddy-cop film "Dead Heat", my #1 hope for HDTGM to cover.

• Like 1
  • Hedgehog 1

Just got an email that this has been postponed again, no date specified yet. Will this show EVER happen?

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Just got an email that this has been postponed again, no date specified yet. Will this show EVER happen?

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

giphy.gif

For me that's very true.  Back in the 90's my dad and I got tickets to see Harry Blackstone Jr., the magician.  The show was postponed several times.  One time we'd even driven well over an hour to get to the theater just to find out it had been postponed yet again.  The last time we were getting ready to go.  My sister said "Didn't he die recently?"  We looked it up and, sure enough, he had, from pancreatic cancer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cinco DeNio said:

For me that's very true.  Back in the 90's my dad and I got tickets to see Harry Blackstone Jr., the magician.  The show was postponed several times.  One time we'd even driven well over an hour to get to the theater just to find out it had been postponed yet again.  The last time we were getting ready to go.  My sister said "Didn't he die recently?"  We looked it up and, sure enough, he had, from pancreatic cancer.

Harry Blackstone lived in my hometown! (Where I am currently self-isolating too.) His daughter was a year or two behind me in high school.

• Like 1

This is awesome.  The stars of Hamilton jump into a Some Good News episode to surprise a fan whose Jacksonville show was cancelled.  The Hamilton part starts at 8:30.  Make sure to watch the full video after the "credits".

• Like 1