🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 57 - Sarah Silverman

Comedian Sarah Silverman feels grateful about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Sarah and Conan sit down to chat about first times, getting aggressively dumb and silly, lessons from Garry Shandling, and the fear of speaking up. Plus, a listener voicemail forces Conan to contemplate a sandwich that bears his name.

Great episode! Sarah is fantastic!

When Conan and Sarah are talking about Saxx underwear towards the end, Conan mentions that it should also have a "cocoon" for the shaft. Lol!

There's already one. Here you go:

https://bigfiveshop.com/products/mens-modal-sport-style-penis-sheath-hot-breathable-fun-sexy-man-boxer-underwear?variant=30298024771666&currency=USD&cmp_id=6577410656&adg_id=84387272611&kwd=&device=m&gclid=CjwKCAiAyeTxBRBvEiwAuM8dnc3FazYfznn-nwI5fN5Bvyl5nT4BQ-1JDSIACRKV37qCf-n-MOcecRoCK7sQAvD_BwE

Lol!

This was a disappointing interview...Sarah clearly wanted to have a real conversation but was only interested in doing bits. 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, LTL said:

This was a disappointing interview...Sarah clearly wanted to have a real conversation but was only interested in doing bits. 

I agree and disagree. I don't think he did any more bits than he's done with any of his other guests, and he got serious when they talked about Gary Shandling and Sarah's mom, but I also could tell this is how their friendship actually works because I think he gets giddy about making her believe something is real when he's doing a bit. But it would have been nice for him to follow her lead and take what she wanted to talk about a little more seriously.

At the start of the show Matt wondered how the listeners imagined him based on Conans descriptions. I think I can help, I have no idea what Mr. Gourley looks like but I have listened to all of the podcasts. 

The image portrayed suggests a hipster/steam punk vibe. I picture Matt as relatively tall, edging towards portly but not overweight. 

Facially I imagine black rimmed glasses above a thin trimmed beard. As Matts clothing choices have been discussed at length I feel his perfect outfit to be corduroy trousers and thick tweed jacket over a plain linen shirt adorned with a boot lace tie. 

I may be wrong but that is how I picture this mythical beast and I never want to see a picture of him unless, of course, I'm absolutely right on the money.