🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 22 — Fart Scientist

At the risk of rambling on and on like a woman, let me just say that we have a phenomenal improv4humans for you today. Joe Wengert, Amanda Sitko, and Andy Daly are the guests as we meet shitty bullies and dumbass counter culture kids. Warning: This episode MIGHT send you into a hospital rage! Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Jesus this podcast is awesome. The fart scientist bit was genius.

"It's not like in everyday life we pull down our pants to fart"

P.S. to Matt Besser-Sorry the razorbacks coach is an idiot. Im an SEC fan and it sucks to see any of those teams (except Florida) have their programs fucked up by a creep like Petrino.

Eric is the luckiest 19 year old on the planet! help him avoid 20's douchiness.

I've enjoyed the man on the street segments a lot more since the first debut. Instead of being man on the street interviews spawning improv it turned into bad interviews, leading the comics to mock the stories/intern, and then improv. It's embracing the weakness and is pretty awesome.

• Like 3

Yeah, I love the man on the street segment. I look forward to it every week

Wow, what a great episode! One I might have to listen to again. The stories prompted by the suggestions were hilarious, and everyone ran with the inspiration and kept the pace up. It never hurts when Andy Daly's in the mix, either: especially funny as the pear-shaped father to be.

• Like 1

"Something to do with William Jennings Bryan."

Loved this one. The suggestion stories were great and I loved the outfit bit and finding out where the students lived. Good bits with Eric the Paid Intern this time around, as well.

I think I speak for all of myself when I say, keep 'im!

Wow this was a great podcast, I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

I used to be annoyed by the man on the street part, but holy shit it's become my favorite feature now.

KEEP THE INTERN, the interactions between him and Matt are comedy gold.

I love everything about this podcast, so fucking much.

Matt: "Where did we find you?!"

Eric: "Uh, what?"

:wub:

I love the Man on the street segment. It stands out in a podcast already jampacked with goodness.

Besser will help him get better with tough love and mocking. Nothing beats that.

This was my first time listening. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Fart Scientist for the transportation safety department was way believable.

Lets hear it one more time for paid intern eric. He's a young comedy genius.

Can we get Eric the Paid Intern his own man-on-the-street podcast?

I agree whole heartedly.

• Like 1

Relistening to episodes like this one is great. It's like hearing the origin story for Superman or something. I've been going in order from ep 1 and waiting for the silliness of Eric's failure to really break through. It's crazy to think of how long this segment has been with the show!

Sign in to follow this