🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RyanSz

The Dog Wedding (2016)

I found out about this watching Wrestling With Wregret on Youtube and I felt in my heart of hearts that this should be covered by the show. Featuring former WWE wrestler Albert/Tensai and some German actress, this movie is insane, especially considering the director told Albert to not take any acting classes as he felt that his wrestling career was enough training or the fact that the dog narrates the movie at points. Also there is a pickle coffin burial.

This looks brilliantly awful.

The fact that Matt Bloom was told "You're a wrestler, you can already act" adds the cherry on top.

They could literally do "Wrestler Month".  This, any Steve Austin movie, any of the non-Cena Marine movies, and cap it off with Ready to Rumble.

14 hours ago, Smigg. said:

This looks brilliantly awful.

The fact that Matt Bloom was told "You're a wrestler, you can already act" adds the cherry on top.

They could literally do "Wrestler Month".  This, any Steve Austin movie, any of the non-Cena Marine movies, and cap it off with Ready to Rumble.

I've been saying for years that they need to cover Ready to Rumble, if only for the butt slushee scene.

Sign in to follow this