🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 115 — Have Fun With It!

There is no easy way to describe Jensen Karp other than fascinating. He was a rapper who loved The Simpsons, the curator of several pop culture art galleries, a marketer who worked on Lost, and he has some amazing stories about his family, his therapist, the adult film industry, and his relationship to Tyler the Creator. Plus, we talk about reefer and "slits." Enjoy!

Congratulations on being the only podcasters in the world who aren't sure who Ralph Wiggum is!

• Like 2

Great episode! Hilarious/disgusting discussions (slits), and Jensen is a captivating storyteller. Really enjoyed this one!

• Like 1

The story about Jensen's adopted sister blew my mind.

Great episode! How come no new TotallyLaimePodcast youtube videos anymore?

• Like 1

Thanks Nate! The youtube vids fell by the wayside due to the fact that Psychic Andy no longer has enough time to film/edit/post them unfortunately... We were sad to stop but something had to give and that was what it was. :(

• Like 1

Such good energy on this episode. That energy made talking about baby slits bearable and hilarious!

I hope that's the last time I ever write anything close to that last sentence.

• Like 1

I was having a crappy day when I started this episode yesterday and the impression of Elizabeth at the beginning cheered me immensely.

great guest. great ep. love you guys.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this