🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
TheCrazedMadman

Was at the Vancouver show and Paul was talking about a history of music website...

He said in the "promo" section of the show at the end about a website that had 1000s of playlists that one of the producers had worked on that chronicles the history of music, and said hed post the link on the website. I couldnt find where that section on the site would be (or could i remember the name of  the producer or website). Does anyone know the link? (or any other relevant information) Thanks!

20 minutes ago, TheCrazedMadman said:

He said in the "promo" section of the show at the end about a website that had 1000s of playlists that one of the producers had worked on that chronicles the history of music, and said hed post the link on the website. I couldnt find where that section on the site would be (or could i remember the name of  the producer or website). Does anyone know the link? (or any other relevant information) Thanks!

Paul was talking about the Richmond Anthology of Music, created by Earwolf producer Josh Richmond. He also set up the @RAMAnthology Twitter account to automatically tweet excerpts every day.