🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 154 — Finger Guns

I love that Listler actually drew the broken heart on the post-it (as seen in the pictures). Methinks Listler would really be into Bob Ducca.

I can't get enough of Jessica and Lennon furreals.

The second episode of BFFs made me gigglesnort and cry a little. It might be my new favorite thing in the world.

• Like 1

I can't get enough of Jessica and Lennon furreals.

The second episode of BFFs made me gigglesnort and cry a little. It might be my new favorite thing in the world.

Here here! Lennon and Jessica just play off each other so well. That was a great highlight of this episode.

I'm getting married in June, and my fiancee and I have decided on "In the Still of the Night" for our first dance. But after Listler declared it to be "too sad," now I have this nagging doubt. Thanks for nothing, jerks! (except for doing one of the best CBB episodes ever, hands down)

The embedded player won't work, and the MP3 download link tosses out a casual "404 file not found" when clicked. All I want are some laughs. Time and again this request is denied. What's a man to do?

• Like 1

The embedded player won't work, and the MP3 download link tosses out a casual "404 file not found" when clicked. All I want are some laughs. Time and again this request is denied. What's a man to do?

Go to the show page, click the orange RSS button, and then click (or right-click→Save Link As) on the MP3 file.

For the lazy, here's the direct download URL.

• Like 1

I love you, Marissa Wompler... but come on, NO time for Womp Up the Jamz, the podcast? Not even a twitter feed? Set aside some extracurriculars - THE WORLD NEEDS MORE WOMPLER.

Scott Aukerman's Fat Boys / Gutterballs impression made me cry laughing. Love Wompler and Listler! More please.

I love that the week after an episode with no characters we have one with nothing but. By the way, the PLUGS song was wonderful. This was a homerun.

Going on my third listen! Best Friends Forever really made me feel good this week. Those ladies are just real great.

This episode had a higher quotient of people harrassing others with weird unexplained jokes rather than the usual harrassing others with bad jokes. I like it either way, but if someone's making a chart this one's about a trifteen point one.

Brilliant. The best characters on CBB use "less is more" philosophy; Jessica and Lennon brought so much depth and silliness. Maybe it will get me into trouble for saying this, but: more like this and less PFT. (I'm getting some serious PFT fatigue.)

Wow! I was surprised to be listening and laughing along to hear next "this next submission is from Bud Curtis, let's hear what Bud has for us..." Gotta love 'Licky Sticky!' Full version can be found here: http://soundcloud.com/bud-curtis in either disco or funk format.

The Song is actually performed by Noah Walden and produced by Brin Addison of Guilt Monkey. I know Saucerman is not a big fan of a majority of the JJ submissions, but I was glad to hear them almost make it through the first verse. I think they would have liked it more had they listened to more, but that's usually how Jukebox Jury goes. And hey, getting a "Pants/Mustard" from Autobot is not too shabby at all.

And from Noah, Brin and myself, we are all just glad to be part of the show. Fantastic episode! Love the Wompler. The Richter/Wompler episode slayed me, but this episode actually topped it!

Celibritards are out tonight!

• Like 1

I rarely think much of the majority of the Jukebox Jury submissions, but that "Licky Sticky" song was a piece of inspired lunacy.

Also, Scott's Mushmouth impression was pretty great.

Marissa Wompler episodes are always fantastic.

I don't know what it is but this was one of the BEST episodes in a while, I've listened to it twice over already. I disagree with the fatsquirrel though more PFT is always better!

. . . it will get me into trouble for saying this, but: more like this and less PFT. (I'm getting some serious PFT fatigue.)

You are very brave to take this stance. However, I don't think your bravery out weighs your wrongness.

I lost my shit when "The Choctaw" went into his African American voice. This episode ranks as one of the all time greatest for me.

I also never much considered incorporating the evaluation strategy of mustard or pants into my everyday life, but this guy might have convinced me.

This womped up my jams.

EASILY a top 5 of the year ep (showbiz talk for episode).

• Like 1

GREAT SHOW!!

From like the first couple minutes I thought Lennon Parham's boring teacher voice was great, and then that only made the actual character even funnier when she turned out to be a goddamn maniac.

Jessica St. Clair fantastic as per usze' (this is a short-hand for "as usual"), Comedy Bang Bang rulz.

(the names are links cos I'm copy-pasting them, I don't know who anyone is outside of Earwolf)

Also lol when I actually went to wompupthejams.com

• Like 1

Brilliant. The best characters on CBB use "less is more" philosophy; Jessica and Lennon brought so much depth and silliness. Maybe it will get me into trouble for saying this, but: more like this and less PFT. (I'm getting some serious PFT fatigue.)

I think a better way to bring this up would just be to say "Let's have more believable, grounded characters that spin out of control, instead of characters that show their hand right as they enter the room." without pinning it on PFT or anyone- cos he's always great at what he's doing.

And I agree it's a super funny style of character!

I also never much considered incorporating the evaluation strategy of mustard or pants into my everyday life, but this guy might have convinced me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0PYulk3fk

I WAS DIEING FOR HIM TO SAY PANTS!

• Like 2

That picture of Lennon and Jessica both clinging to Scott is super adorable.