🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 72 — Scientific Matter

Are you a Laimewad yet? If you know what's good for you, you've been listening to the Totally Laime podcast featuring Elizabeth Laime and "Psychic" Andy Rosen. This week they get their chart on with Ku-ku and Wie-wie while astrology, finger sex, and Leonardo DiCaprio reign supreme. Andy brings his music producer knowledge to the Dance Chart, Howard treats us all to sight unseen movie reviews, and a round of Chart Roulette brings on quite the giggle fit. Does Howard have a new best friend in Andy? You'll just have to see!

Oh my god, what was Howard doing with his hand?!

I tried my best to do what he described (devil horns, [i.e. index and pinky] palm down on a flat surface, ring and middle tucked under, thumb placed under palm and, one can only assume, pushed out between the ring and middle fingers) and the result was what seemed to be a crude, knuckled facsimile of a woman's vulva. Is that right? If so, what do the pointer and pinky finger represent?

ANYway. I feel tricked and my hand felt sullied.

Elizabeth and Andy were great guests!

• Like 4

Hurray! I love when my favorite podcasts collide to make something awesome, and this episode did not disappoint. We already know how well Kulap gets along with the TL duo thanks to her appearance on Ep. 95, but I had no idea that Howard would be able to delve into Andy's psyche so readily. And, as readers of the Earwolf blog know, I always love a little Hangin' With Leo discussion. Hope to hear the WC and TL gang collaborate again soon!

• Like 1

Haven't even listened yet - just woke up - but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Came to say the same thing! My favorite hosts on my other favorite hosts show? This is a dream come true.

This was excellent. Psychic Andy & Kulap had perfectly synched laughter howls at least twice. Gonna go back and listen a second time once I'm done making it weird with Pete Holmes.

I just want to know what a "carted artery" is.

Howard Kremer: Death Counselor. "You know what, we could switch this up right now."

• Like 1

I let out the weirdest squeak of excitement when I saw my that the Chartist and Laimewad worlds were colliding.

• Like 1

I REALLY HOPE that this week's Two Charted has something to do with "fuck me you fucking Jew"

Wie-wie - If there's anything I've learned from Mott Skaukerman's "Jukebox Jury," it is that your vocal tracks should be higher than the backing tracks. It's the only complaint I'd have with "Heal With My Steel," which has amazing rhymes. The associated commentary on the youtube clip seemed very complimentary. FWIW - I know nothing about music.

Great to hear the love for Portland - I for one see no controversy in Ku-ku's opinion.

This was so much fun to listen to and you didn't spoil Cabin in the Woods! I trust all of you so hard right now.

• Like 1

Pretty much the perfect guests for this show.. just what I needed to make it through the day.

With Elizabeth and Kulap you are going to have the sweetest happiest sounding podcast around.

Adding in Howard and Andy's weird thought processes, this show becomes a ray of sunshine in the dark abyss that is my life.

I'm starting to think that Howard has had a lot of mean girlfriends, he told me about one who made fun of his hands. I believe she said they were womanly or something... I don't remember exactly. Maybe it was the same one.

Happy that the Hunger Games talk is heading into a more positive direction. Howard needs to go see it already!! But I need to disagree with Kulap for a moment, while there are lots of things missing from the HG movie, Gale is not one of them. He was in the movie 5x more than he was in that book. She only thinks about him like once during the games and decides there isn't enough space in her brain for that. He's also really only in the first few chapters of Catching Fire too. Mockingjay is the only Gale heavy book. But I get that the movies are going to try and make him a huge deal because Liam is handsome or whatever.

...Gale is the worst. rant>

BUT YAAAAAY WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!!

tumblr_lzl20bbqEL1r50pfh.gif

I totally have a crush on Elizabeth. But I also kind of have a crush on Andy. Maybe they'll invite me to their key parties?

• Like 1

I totally have a crush on Elizabeth. But I also kind of have a crush on Andy. Maybe they'll invite me to their key parties?

Get in line pal!!!

Seriously one of my favorites, up there with the jen kirkman jason mantzoukas jensen karp and bob odenkirks of this realm

Hey from Russia to one of my favourite EW podcasts! Special thanks to Mr Howard 'DBS' Kremer - easily one of the best US comics that I had a pleasure to know, along with Andy Daly, Matt Besser and P.FT. Please keep up your your good megafunny work with the help of Kulap! May my humble donation be some help with it! Looking forward to my flight Moscow-NYC - your 10 episodes will shorten this 10-hour aerial nuisanse. Have a good upcoming SUMMAH!

Cheers,

Valery from Russia

Here's Howard's Sexual Sign Language video

From Kulap:

NAME THAT DISGUSTING UNIVERSAL SIGN LANGUAGE FOR LOVE MAKING!

Email your entries to whocharted@earwolf.com - subject line “Sexual Sign Language.”

The winner will win a WHO CHARTED POWER PACK!

Sign in to follow this