HumbleBob2

Smoking Weed and Channeling aliens: The Podcast

Where do I begin?

Ok, for some reason early last year I thought it would be a REALLY good idea to start a live show called 'Smoking Weed and Channeling Aliens'... Which is either as crazy is or less crazy than it sounds, but still crazy I know. I always prefaced that it was for entertainment/comedy purposes only and not "actual" "serious" "channeling", it's more like improv... but with aliens :)

Anyway, I don't wanna go into details, but certain people found out about the show and got upset so I stopped doing the show and took em all down. Around 300 of them!!! 

Yeah, so basically I have a bunch of audio that certain parts would make for an interesting podcast, but I don't know exactly how to edit it down cause there's a lot of silence, talking to livechatters and heaps and heaps and HEAPS of coughing!

Anyway, I'm going to add music and stuff before I release it, but here's a link to the rough cut of episode 1. Any feedback would be appreciated and if you're interested in editing the audio and a bunch of other stuff send me a PM :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1orcOk0RpGYxKz0A5YjD638MBFllzAxFA

Cheers!

HB

You can now find the show on spotify and deezer