🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 66 - D'Arcy Carden

Actress D’Arcy Carden feels hopeful about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

D’Arcy and Conan sit down to talk about bringing Janet to life on The Good Place, meeting her comedic heroes, babysitting for Bill Hader, and being rewarded for working hard and not asking too much. Later, Conan takes a look at an old college photo with his team.

Coming to you from epicenter New York City,

Thanks for having D'arcy on, she's hilarious, one of my favorites and as a woman of a certain age, she's an inspiration. And to you Lord Conan, Sir Matt and Lady Sona... thank you thank you thank you for keeping the pod going during the pandemic. It's helping me stay afloat. Laughs are everything right now and the three of you provide plenty.

Stay safe. Stay healthy.

All my gratitude and love, Cheri

Thanks for the great episode. Huge fan of podcast and The Good Place (bet the middle part in that Ven diagram is biggest!). Where’s the pic of young Conan and John Candy? Also does Conan tried the gum Ice Cubes? It’s the ideal chew for people who enjoy gum babies. Best sweet flavor is grape but I recently moved to cinnamon and there’s no going back. 
Jenn (Seattle)

I'd never heard of Altadena where Matt lives but came across the name in Steven Rosses book called Hitler In Los Angeles about the influence of the Third Reich in California dn the home grown fascists. One of these groups was called the Silver Shirts (the LA version of the Brown shirts) and were formed by yheir leader William Dudley Pelley after a 7 minute holy vision about bringing fascism to America  - while at home in Altadena.

Sign in to follow this