🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 155 — Fingerbang Lindbergh

Are you ready for the final episode of the third year of Comedy Bang Bang? What do you want more than anything from this episode of Comedy Bang Bang? To finally get that one-on-one exclusive interview with Patton Oswalt we keep trying to give you? You got it! Want to find out about the inner workings of Comedy Bang Bang and Earwolf from our very own Mark Van Driel? You got that too! Do you want to learn a brand new game that will send Jing It or Ding It running? Just wait 'til you hear Fart, Mary, Kiss! Join us next week as we enter year four of existence!

• Like 1

Damn it, Patton! I've been planning for years to name my first born Covered in Pussy Juice Smith, and now everybody's going to name their kid that!

• Like 1

That was a really good What's Up Hot Dog Memorial Plugs song.

• Like 5

My iTunes isn't working this morning for any of my downloads of any podcast. To say I am, upset, is a bit of an understatement. I wake up, find PO on CBB and can't listen? In the words of the cow in the restaurant at the end of the universe, 'I'm going to bop off to the kitchen and shoot myself'.

Just a little 'vice (this is a shorter, abbreviated word for "advice" to make this post quicker for you to read), Scott, while you're on the marketing tip: try to talk less about your wife. You want to make yourself seem available to the 14-20 female demographic, and they just hate it when the guy that they have hanging up in their lockers already has a love interest.

• Like 1

It'd be really cool if Scott and Patton (and Posehn if they could get him) did an Earwolf Presents talking about comic books.

• Like 3

Finally the sit-down serious Marc Maron style interview that Scott has promised us here. Let me say, I have been looking forward to this interview for the entire run of Comedy Bang Bang and cannot wait to hear how the laughter arises through all the pain.

• Like 1

All I could think during Scott's extended-remix introductory remarks was, "I'm just glad Paul F. Tompkins isn't here to hear this, because he'd totally be laughing in the background, less out of humor than from bemused exasperation."

I didn't know Earwolf was owned by General Mills. They should totally make a Comedy Bang Bang cereal. It would be marshmallow hot dogs and pop rocks. Also, it should come in a plastic container shaped like Scotabot's face, with a crank on the side, and when you turn the crank the cereal comes out the Choctaw's mouth, vomiting up cereal just how he vomits up comedy for us every week!

• Like 3

CBB could knock me over with a feather. I was giddy as I awaited the intrusion of the interview, and giggled like an idiot when it did.

And now to give the El Tigre episode another listen.

Sounds like I'm famous this week. Who wants to help me reach rock bottom before next Monday?

• Like 4

I really need to get Patton's dvd...

Did anyone else watch his special this weekend? Or were you guys all out having fun or something?

I laughed very hard while I knitted on my couch, but was thinking I needed more. I'm pretty stoked to see the slideshow, it sounds bonkers.

I watched the special... very good. It's kind of odd if you own the album though, because it seems like quite a bit gets cut out from the album to the special.

I love Patton Oswalt. Always so good on the CBB!

Amazon.com- Patton Oswalt- Finest Hour- Patton Oswalt- Movies & TV.preview.png

I checked amazon for Patton's dvd of Finest Hour and was amused by the frequently bought together pair up.

That's why Marc yells "LOCK THE GATES" at the top of each episode - because it fucking works, keeping people out.

• Like 3

Chris Tallman does a great Bob Saget impression

Chris Tallman was very funny, but whenever Patton comes on I have to wonder if we will ever get another dose of hologram toes.

• Like 1

Hey comedy fans! Hungry for the fourth season of premier podcast 'Comedy Bang-Bang'? How about stopping in for a Fourth Meal at Taco Bell to satiate that hunger? Laugh your way into a new Doritos Locos Taco tonight!

This message brought to you by Taco Bell, in association with Earwolf, as directed by Mark Van Driel.

Patton's become one of my favorite guests. He's always so generous with the characters who barge in. Pair him with Scott, who's also one of the best straight guys, and you've got a funny, funny platform for an Andy Daly or a Eddie Pepitone to roam wild. And this running theme of the in-depth interview interruptus gets funnier each time.

Sign in to follow this