🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Desolate ploy

Are there only premium podcasts now?

I used to be able to download free episodes last year on my home computer, but it seems to be no longer the case. Also tried Itunes but can';t seem to make that work either. any help appreciated

1 hour ago, Desolate ploy said:

I used to be able to download free episodes last year on my home computer, but it seems to be no longer the case. Also tried Itunes but can';t seem to make that work either. any help appreciated

Click the Share (arrow) button in the upper right corner of the player embedded on the episode page. There should be a download option in the menu. If you don't see those buttons, try using a different browser or temporarily disabling your ad blocker.

Hello,

I am not sure where to put this question, and this topic by OP seems to be related.  If not, well, I can create a new one.  But I would appreciate any help.

It is about How Did This Get Played and I cannot find a specific subject for that podcast.

I can't seem to download Episodes from Garfield Kart up to Undertale.  I get a message saying Download failure.  Error 404: The requested URL could not be found.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this