🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hot - Slunch

Best Friends Forever (Wompler Related)

The fourth episode of the show aired tonight and guess what? Jessica claimed to have dated Eric Wompler aka The Womps aka Womplestiltskin back in high school, because he had a pool.

I was thrilled to say the least.

Does Marissa have a brother or cousin that we don't know about? Again, the Wompler name creates intrigue.

Check out the show if you haven't.

• Like 1

haven't had internet in 2 days and just found out about NBC's TERRIBLE decision to pull BFF

tumblr_m2sngixlk51qz7g7qo1_500.jpg

this is literally the worst news ever.

haven't had internet in 2 days and just found out about NBC's TERRIBLE decision to pull BFF

this is literally the worst news ever.

I just heard last night, shitty news. How can NBC order a minuscule six episodes and then give up after four, only to supposedly play the other two in the summer?

What's going in BFF's time slot? Oh a second episode of Betty White's crap 'prank' show.

This video sums up my reaction pretty well:

I finally marathon'd all 4 eps today and of course think it's freakin' amazing. So sad about the news.

Come on, NBC. My mom even likes it. You shouldn't pull a show that both moms and comedy nerds like. For shame. #saveNBCBFF!!!

This makes me sad. I really liked this show. It can be difficult to pull off a female-led show without it coming off as girly. And I think BFF pulled it off really well.

I say we take bats to Steve Burke's car (the C.E.O. of NBC). He obviously does not have a best friend.

Sign in to follow this