🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 73.5 — 4/27/12 TWO CHARTED 12

From the war on women to the Toni Basil vs. Kreayshawn, you're in for a real battle here on Two Charted! In one corner, Howard with his Fan Interactions of the Week. His challenger? Kulap Vilaysack with her pun-tastic Week in Wie-Ku. Rocky makes a new friend, Howard gets high and does stand-up, Sloppy Timmy makes his triumphant return, and most importantly, you get more charts in your life! Yippie!

maybe a variation on a previously established entry?

Knuckle Fucky, Fucky Knuck, Fuckle Nucky?

Howard Kremer is a regular Cosmo Kramer when it comes to his product ideas. That's a good thing.

• Like 1

Another great episode.

Kulap's work with the battered women makes her a real 'Kumanitarian'... still, she's total aces for all the work she does outside of the Earwolf walls.

And the return of Sloppy Timmy! Wooo! Great way to start Friday's workday!

I cracked up when "Pony" started playing and then LOST MY DAMN MIND when Ku-Ku sang along! Memories of HS dances, haha.

My feelings have a sad

6wb4T.gif

Why do they keep calling it thumping if they don't like it? Why is Howard making fun of me? He retweeted it right away! I wasn't trying to be overconfident! I was trying to be adorable!

...I wish I wasn't so upset about this.

Why do they keep calling it thumping if they don't like it? Why is Howard making fun of me? He retweeted it right away! I wasn't trying to be overconfident! I was trying to be adorable!

I think they're just trying to maintain the illusion of impartiality until a final decision is made. :)

Besides, if "thumbping" is the de facto terminology, take comfort from the fact that Howard is ruled by inertia. How long has he bemoaned the (supposed) inferiorty of the "Wie-Wie Chart" theme, yet still it remains unchanged?

I'm not sure if it was in this episode, it was definitely one of the recent ones, where in part of the music chart was the song "Midnight city" by M83, Kulap explained the writer of the song was inspired by driving at night in California, or something like that, I'm looking for the explanation but can't find it.

Could anyone please help me out with which episode and approx. what part of the episode this song is discussed? Thanks :D

Sign in to follow this