🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Episode 239.5 — Prequel to 240

Debunking a fist fight, Jason stops by for a chat, and more on this week’s mini-sode! Paul offers advice as he opens up the Paul Help Line, Blake J. Harris returns to interview Cool World screenwriter Michael Grais, Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Cool World, and Jason stops by to talk about what he’s been to during quarantine. Plus, find out which movie will be covered next week!

Subscribe to Unspooled with Paul Scheer and Amy Nicholson here: http://www.earwolf.com/show/unspooled/
Check out The Jane Club over at www.janeclub.com
Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepubli…wdidthisgetmade
Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:
@PaulScheer on Instagram & Twitter
@Junediane on IG and @MsJuneDiane on Twitter

• Like 3

Definitely check out the Beastie Boys doc if you are the least bit into the band. My wife called it the Beastie Boys TED Talk.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, i'll hold the mike said:

Definitely check out the Beastie Boys doc if you are the least bit into the band. My wife called it the Beastie Boys TED Talk.

There's a pretty good recent documentary about Kathleen Hanna too, speaking of. Sort of

• Like 2

Wow, the writer of Cool World almost worked on Always, aka Audrey Hepburn's last movie, which is that remake of A Guy Named Joe discussed in the Blake Harris interview.

• Like 2

MEGAFORCE AT LAST!!

I am going to be pretty hard to live with during this. I apologize in advance. Fun fact: I make comics in my spare time and happen to be working on a Megaforce-inspired comic RIGHT NOW. I mean, not literally now, I'm at work, but in my spare time that's what I am doing.

• Like 4

Not to be “that guy,” but as cool as the Explanation Hope Line song was, it gives the wrong number. The lyrics say “619 Ask Paul” when we all know it’s “619 Paul Ass,” er, I mean, “Ask”

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Not to be “that guy,” but as cool as the Explanation Hope Line song was, it gives the wrong number. The lyrics say “619 Ask Paul” when we all know it’s “619 Paul Ass,” er, I mean, “Ask”

Yeah, 619-PAUL-ASS is a completely different thing, don't worry about, nothing to see here, move along...

(Also, not to be another "that guy", but this thread title should be "Episode 239.5 — Prequel to 240")

26 minutes ago, subject117 said:

Also, not to be another "that guy", but this thread title should be "Episode 239.5 — Prequel to 240")

Fixed! Thanks :) 

I've never said "yessss" out loud so much as I did when I listened to this Miniepisode. "Reality-showification of documentaries" summarizes and articulates what's going on perfectly.

• Like 1