🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 156 — Anniversary Party!

What do you need to throw the perfect anniversary party? You need some tunes, you need some bros, and if you're Comedy Bang Bang you need some celebrity guests! Put on your party hats and boogie shoes for an hour and a half of Zach Galifianakis, Harris Wittels, Brett Gelman, El Chupacabra, Marissa Wompler, Cake Boss, and a posthumous visit from Christopher Hitchens. We're making new friends in musicians St. Vincent and Toph Shay, and we're playing everyone's favorite party games like Harris' Foam Corner. Make like Zach and get yourself a cupcake to celebrate the the three-year anniversary of Comedy Bang Bang!

• Like 1

Holy cocking shit! And I thought tonight's Game of Thrones was going to be the highlight of my night! I cannot wait to have this episode in my ears. Are you kidding me? What an awesome get! You're WAY too good to us loyal listeners!

Happy Third Year Anniversary, Comedy Bang Bang! Happy Anniversary INDEED!

• Like 3

If I didn't have a drunk roommate snoring in his bunk to my right, I probably would have literally cried out in joy upon seeing that guest list.

This is just... I... :blink:

An episode filled with so much comedy gold that Alan Rickman may attempt to steal it!

I didn't think it would be possible to top the Comedy Bang Bang Two Year Anniversary Celebration, but this is a worthy uhh…

A worthy uhh…

A worthy uhh…

A worthy uhh…

• Like 12

SCOTT WHY DID YOU SHOOT HARRIS'S PHISH OFFER DOWN SO HASTILY IT WAS OFFERED SO ENDEARINGLY DAMNIT

Happy Anniversary!

P.S. Click "like" if you guys listened all the way through the end of the episode! (That's right, there's more after "the wolf dead!")

• Like 15

That was absurd! I don't know how we could be so lucky to get all of that, but I'm not questioning it. Congrats on three years and we hope it continues on even when elderly prick Scott Aukerman (I was surprised too he kept the same name) keeps CBB going for 40 years. But also so much congratulations and well wishes to Jeff and his baby! Just don't let him grow up with Chupacobra and sign to his record label. Thank again for the episode, that was amazing!

I was delighted that Adomian brought back his Hitchens impression at the end, always thought that was one of his most underrated characters.

Sidebar - I don't know if Earwolf staff are aware the mp3's in itunes haven't been tagged properly for a couple of weeks now. The artist used to be tagged as Earwolf, now they've been coming up under unknown artist.

Happy Anniversary!

P.S. Click "like" if you guys listened all the way through the end of the episode! (That's right, there's more after "the wolf dead!")

Like this post if you did listen to the end, but don't want to indulge this cynical attempt to get lots of liked post ratings ;)

• Like 1

ST VINCENT!!!!!! , cake boss in less than fifteen seconds in.

Birthday Happies AUXERMAN, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN KULAP

• Like 1

Annie Clark's reactions in Foam Corner were priceless.

• Like 7

Scott, my grandma's cable was like that too, with VH1 and Comedy Central sharing a channel. I don't think that would fly these days.

Great episode! Happy Anniversary and best wishes for many more.

• Like 1

I haven't even listened to the episode yet but just by looking at the guest list I can all ready feel the awesome.

Come on iTunes, DOWNLOAD FASTER.

You guys should fire your secretary of continuity. Scott said that Christopher Hitchens was the first ghost of CBB, when everybody knows that the Racist Child Ghost from a Bygone Era has also been on Comedy Bang Bang. You should all be haunted by the ghosts of CBB past. All three years of it.

• Like 2

This was so fucking good.

Thanks for putting out this fantastic show Auk. Too bad you're gonna be a bitter old man no matter what :(

Wompler, Foam Corner, and Brett Gelman?! Instantly great. I love Zach Galifianakis' reactions and constructive criticisms to the Foam Corner...

Congrats on three years of awesomeness!

P.S. I'm hoping Toph collaborates on another episode soon!

• Like 3

Loved it, wish it could have been 3 hours.

The most pleasant surprise was how great these stripped down St Vincent songs sound.

Fantastic !

EDIT: "I know Reggae Tony ..."

• Like 1

There needs to be a Harris Wittel's foam corner weekly podcast where Harris just reads us one or two of his amazing comedy jokes.

• Like 2

Olive Lucy, two words that made an entire podcast perfect.

Sign in to follow this