🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ZzHarmzZ

Tall John Confirms Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully, they focus on their encounters with Shia Leboeuf at the gym and his wardrobes or casting stories (e.g., famously, Megan Fox’s audition literally consisted of her washing Bay’s Ferrari in a bikini...or that could just be some popular myth).  

I now realize I agree with you, Graham, after writing this suggestion about doing more “good, bad movies.” Soulless tripe is the least likely to produce a classic episode. I’ll still hold out hope though.

• Like 1

In case anyone needs the real guy as a digital punching bag to get some aggression out

4 hours ago, MBay said:

In case anyone needs the real guy as a digital punching bag to get some aggression out

*grits teeth* Welcome to the forum.

Just kidding, welcome. If you are indeed the disturbed person who has been sending DVDs to Paul all this time, congratulations I guess?

For those who don't get the text messages from Paul, the Transformers episode is available NOW! In exchange for a $5 donation to an organization that supports voting rights in the USA. I have paid my $6.92 Canadian and am about to spin it up.

Paul also announced in the text that the upcoming live streaming episode is NOT for Transformers, as we suspected here, it's for CATS! Which is so much worse. Anyway you can get all the details, including how to get the charity episode, at hdtgm.com.

• Like 2