🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 74 — Engorged Heart Clit

We all know Rob Delaney as the Public Enemy of Twitter. Today you'll meet the man behind the offensive speedo profile picture, from his love of pregnant women to his relationship with Jared Leto. The Music Chart introduces us to his unfortunate photography story, and the Movie Chart offers up some more "Sight Unseen" movie reviews. I know for sure that Rob has found a new fan in Hermes the Chart Goose. Listen in, we promise it isn't just Rob reading tweets for an hour!

Hurray, Rob Delaney- a normal size Peter Dinklage

• Like 1

Woah that's my favourite everyone together. You guys wanna go camping?

Howard...A Sous Chef is second in command of the kitchen. Not a Saucier. Great show.

I love when a guest shares the same level of audible joy as me when hearing Howard's intro songs!

• Like 4

Great ep I always love hearing rob speak he always sounds so comfortable and into the conversation.. did I just expose a man crush? haha thanks guys..

• Like 2

"Howard's Unseen Movie Reviews" and "How Would You Kill This Child?" are two of your best bits yet.

I'm sure Hunger Games will be out of the Top 5 soon, but maybe you can revive this game whenever, say, a Bieber song hits the charts.

I wasn't aware of Rob Delaney before today, but I'm an insta-fan!

That was great. Haven't really followed Rob Delaney outside of twitter, but will definitely be digging around for some older podcast appearances based on this.

It has to be a noun, like the shocker, the devil horns, etc.

Here are some ideas: (maybe others have thought of these but I don't know about them)

Knuckle Fucker

Palm Greaser

Thumb Pumper

Hand Jab

That was great. Haven't really followed Rob Delaney outside of twitter, but will definitely be digging around for some older podcast appearances based on this.

Check out his appearances on both Sklarbro Country and The Mental Illness Happy Hour. Both well worth listening to.

• Like 1

Is this the first time a guest has asked why an (ostensibly) male goose lays eggs? I've waited so long for this moment.

• Like 3

I think there was a "Hermes is a hermaphrodite" joke at some point...

Check out his appearances on both Sklarbro Country and The Mental Illness Happy Hour. Both well worth listening to.

Cool, thanks! Love both of those shows... don't listen to the Mental Illness Happy Hour as much as I should though.

Great episode. I'm not super-familiar with Rob's non-Tweet work, but I will change that now. Nice work sucking the egg out of Hermes' vagina (??).

I submit "Thumbdiggity", as in, "giving the thumbdiggity", or "doing the thumbdiggity". It's not the shortest, but it's fun to say.

This was a great episode! Rob Delaney was FANTASTIC! What a friendly and fun guest.

Also, here are some hand humping name submissions:

hand jab

knuckle ballin'

thumb tap

finger dicking (variation: finger dicking good)

digit dicking

The Jared Leto story makes me think Rob was actually on to something with his jokes. Like maybe they were hitting too close to home, so what better way to throw Rob off the track than to befriend him? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer and your eyeliner even closer than that.

I can't wait for PFT's next appearance on Who Charted? if there's going to be a Summer-related debate. Last year might have been the first time I had a summah since my childhood, thanks in some part to Howard's influence. So as much as I love PFT, he's going to be fighting an uphill battle.

Also, here are some hand humping name submissions:

knuckle ballin'

Seconded!

Sign in to follow this