🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 93 Preview (Graham S’ Pick)

I profusely apologize to all, especially Cameron H.  He asked me to create the thread as he had a busy day.  I made him take time out of his day just to come in here.  I have no excuse.

bf05c0f95034d73020292bc72f41debfb905fc16

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I profusely apologize to all, especially Cameron H.  He asked me to create the thread as he had a busy day.  I made him take time out of his day just to come in here.  I have no excuse.

Not to worry! Furthermore, I heartily approve of your use of a Ryan and Shane gif.

• Like 2

Sorry for the late post, all! 
I don’t know if it’s been chosen before or not, but in honor of summer spectacle, my choice is the coked-to-the-gills masterpiece...The Blues Brothers!

They’re on a mission from God!

(Happy to switch the choice up, since it’s primarily available on STARZ. Let me know!)

4 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I CRASHED today as well.

47 minutes ago, GrahamS. said:

Sorry for the late post, all! 
I don’t know if it’s been chosen before or not, but in honor of summer spectacle, my choice is the coked-to-the-gills masterpiece...The Blues Brothers!

They’re on a mission from God!

(Happy to switch the choice up, since it’s primarily available on STARZ. Let me know!)

Sorry to say it, but we covered this one a while ago. I know JammerLea has a google doc of all our picks on her profile page. I also have a running list on Letterboxd.

My new choice (and it’s free on Sony Crackle): Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, GrahamS. said:

My new choice (and it’s free on Sony Crackle): Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest.

I didn’t know this existed! Cool choice 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrahamS. said:

Love the Tribe! Haven't seen the docu though, hope I can find it

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

I believe crackle is free pretty much anywhere you can stream. It just has commercials.

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

If you have problems with Crackle and you are a fan, it’s definitely worth renting or even buying it. I know I shouldn’t discuss the film yet, but it’s THAT good.

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

I believe crackle is free pretty much anywhere you can stream. It just has commercials.

Yea I'm just a little wary of signing up for more services, I'm already paying for 3 and have access to a ton of channels. I'll look into it though

5 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Yea I'm just a little wary of signing up for more services, I'm already paying for 3 and have access to a ton of channels. I'll look into it though

Nevermind, that took 5 minutes and I'm in haha. Looks decent!

4 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Nevermind, that took 5 minutes and I'm in haha. Looks decent!

giphy2.gif

• Like 4

I need help. I have looked all over for this week’s movie, about ? (Question Mark) and the Mysterians, but can’t find it. What am I doing wrong?

• Hedgehog 1

10 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I need help. I have looked all over for this week’s movie, about ? (Question Mark) and the Mysterians, but can’t find it. What am I doing wrong?

Have you tried Crackle?

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

Have you tried Crackle?

Re-read my post. The movie we’re watching is not about the band I mentioned. One of my failed attempts at humor.

• Like 2