🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Episode 240.5 — Minisode 240.5

1 hour ago, DrGuts1003 said:

I saw that this week’s episode hasn’t been posted yet.  Is there any chance that because the film is so cop-centric that they opted not to do it given the current climate in the country?

Yeah, it’s normally up by late Thursday. You’re probably into something (although I haven’t seen the movie, so I can’t judge based on that).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrGuts1003 said:

I saw that this week’s episode hasn’t been posted yet.  Is there any chance that because the film is so cop-centric that they opted not to do it given the current climate in the country?

I know Paul cancelled the Unspooled watch party this week because of it, and I wondered if they would release an episode this week. Honestly, I think it’s hard for anyone to be funny right now. I totally don’t blame them if they want to hold off a bit—especially considering the subject matter of this movie.

• Like 3

The movie read as fairly anti-cop to me. They all come off like inept dolts in it. They're no match for a ninja, even in helicopters and 3 feet away from him with machine guns.

• Like 3

This seems like an excellent day to catch up on some Unspooled, especially the episode where Spike Lee is the guest. Peace to all of you this weekend ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

The movie read as fairly anti-cop to me. They all come off like inept dolts in it. They're no match for a ninja, even in helicopters and 3 feet away from him with machine guns.

It is, but still, “cop” anything is a pretty touchy subject right now. It’s got to be hard to be funny when you’re instinct is to be “fuck those guys” and somehow ignore what’s been going on this week. Honestly, they’d probably be better tabling this one for now and, if they want to release something, release one of the live eps they have backlogged.

But whatever they choose to do is fine by me. I can’t say I’ve been much in the mood lately.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

It is, but still, “cop” anything is a pretty touchy subject right now. It’s got to be hard to be funny when you’re instinct is to be “fuck those guys” and somehow ignore what’s been going on this week. Honestly, they’d probably be better tabling this one for now and, if they want to release something, release one of the live eps they have backlogged.

But whatever they choose to do is fine by me. I can’t say I’ve been much in the mood lately.

Yea true. I need to talk about V8 though!

• Like 4