🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 93 — Maggot Stampede

You know how much we love lady energy here on the calming shores! We've got one of the best this week with stand-up comedian and Parks and Recreation writer Chelsea Peretti. She talks of maggots and Fleas and tells us how she learned to love the NBA. We're also getting Gumble-y this week with yet another call from Bryant Gumble (in addition to a creepy voicemail from NPR's Robert Siegel). Plus, get to know animator John Mathot who designed our beautiful new Sklarbro Country t-shirts. Pick up a shirt and punch a waterfall!

Lady energy! I can't wait to listen to this. Chelsea Peretti is overdue on the calming shores of Sklarbro Country or Earwolf. Thanks in advance, you made my morning shift.

That Twitter exchange is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. *sigh* I need funnier friends.

Man, the energy on this one was great!

I love the show and the format, but it's nice every once in a while to get things shaken up a bit. Between Chelsea jumping in on the first segment and bringing in John at the end there, there was a nice, loose, vibe to this one. Very cool.

Also, for those who don't know already, the songs from this (and every previous episode) are up and running at the music blog. Link is my signature line below. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Totally agree with Alex. Loved hearing the story behind the shirt. The NPR phone call was...unsettling.

Loved the Blonde Fire song that you guys played on the show today. Solid gold show as always, boys. Zoom.

I agree, I loved the format of this episode. There was something kinda nice about hearing the guest's takes on the Sklars' commentary as they were commentating on the commentary... I think

Re: the staff of the Death Star. Were you guys intentionally paraphrasing Clerks?

Sign in to follow this