đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
MatthewTrumbo

Earwolf Hoodies

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked and answered, I just couldn't find it anywhere.

Will there be another run of Earwolf Hoodies made anytime in the future?

• Like 2

I concur. By the time I learned they existed, they were already sold out in my size. (L)

Hi guys, as of now, we're not going to re-order. That may change once the weather justifies it later in the year though. Still thinking about it. Sorry you missed out!

OK. Yea I figured if you did get more made that it wouldn't be until around the same time of the year as the last batch.

PLEASE consider! I think there would be enough buyers to warrant making some more! ;)

No worries, Mr. Ullrich. Put me down for two should they make a triumphant return!

(Although, except for a few weeks in August, it's always hoodie season here in the PNW. And think of the poor Australians…)

No worries, Mr. Ullrich. Put me down for two should they make a triumphant return!

(Although, except for a few weeks in August, it's always hoodie season here in the PNW. And think of the poor Australians…)

Haha, yea I realized shortly after my last post that we're talking specifically So. Cal. weather >_<

Just want to express that I would definitely purchase an Earwolf hoodie if more are made!

So, I still see these in the shop...are they available again?!

Yes, hoodies are back! Get 'em while they're hot... or while it's cold out... I don't know. Anyway, enjoy!

Sign in to follow this