🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Where has Tim Heidecker been? It's been like six months since he has been on.

So basically most if not all SNL alumni, coupled with actors in the series the League. I love the ease in which Horatio Sanz, Tim Meadows and Jason Mantzoukas make any scene funny, brilliant improv actors. oh and how about Andy Richter so..yeah any Assscat player also.

Andy Richter

Jason Mantzoukas

Paul Scheer

Thomas Middleditch

Tim Meadows

Horatio Sanz

Tina Fey

Amy Poehler

Jon Gabrus

PAUL F TOMPKINS BUD HOW HAS THAT NOT OCCURRED YET MATT

I'm the biggest PFT fan around but he's not really an improviser, although he'd probably still be great.

I'd like to request a Wild Horses sequel

I would love a Wild Horses sequel, Lauren and Stephanie are two of my favorite recurring guests.

I also would like to see Paul F make an appearance, however I do agree that he might not be the best fit, but I bet it would be very funny either way.

Adam Pally

Jon Gabrus

Charlie Sanders

Brian Huskey

Rob Huebel

Matt Walsh

Horatio Sanz

Amy Poehler

Seth Morris

John Gemberling

Tim Meadows

Andy Daly

Joe Wengert

Jason Mantzoukas

Zach Woods

Sean Conroy

Billy Merritt

Paul Rust

are the best of the best...besides Besser of course

paul rust, harris wittels and mike cassady should come in and do some songs off the new don't stop or we'll die album. i think it'd be fun if three other improvisers were there to do the scenes and they were just performing songs, but either way it'd be a super fun show

• Like 1

I know they're both NYC based but Neil Casey and Anthony Atamanuik are great together.

I liked the times when Maria Bamford and Todd Glass were on the show, and Ron Funches even though he didn't do much. Even if they're not involved too much, I'd like to see more guests without heavy improv backgrounds. Not regularly because it takes away from the novelty of it, but more often than now.

Anyways, what is the improv background of the Superego guys Matt Gourley and Jeremy Carter? They've got a new season of their podcast coming up to promote, and could be fun guests on the show. Maybe have Andy Daly who has worked with them a lot as the third guest. Matt Besser doing something on their show too could make for a great crossover.

• Like 1

Steve Carrell?? He used to be amazing at Second City.

More Paul Rust, because Paul freaking Rust.

Superego folks, I'm sure they've been suggested. Matt Gourley and Jeremy Carter were phenomenal as the Grimm Bros in the Dead Authors Podcast.

I'm not sure how good Brendon Small is at longform, but fuck it, I'll say it, Brendon Small.

I would have said Paul F. Tompkins before this week, and I was ecstatic to see his name on the list this Thursday. Thank you, Matt. Or whoever was responsible for that. I was expecting some kind of brief tribute to Robin Williams, who was known to do improv, but... I guess I understand that the show isn't meant to get that dark/serious.

Oh and Amy Poehler. I think she did like one episode a lonnnngggg time ago. It's been long enough.

• Like 3

Regarding tributes... I think this last episode with PFT was recorded before this week.

Yeah, I figured as much. I thought they'd just add a short appendix to the recording, but yeah. We'll see this Thursday.

COOK COUNTY SOCIAL CLUB.

I don't know if you are aware of it, but the WORLD'S BEST Improv team just moved out to the west coast from Chicago. it blows my mind that you folks at Improv 4 Humans have yet to take advantage of this geographical blessing.

COOK COUNTY SOCIAL CLUB!!!

Get them on this show! Any of them! How it's this guest suggestion feed not saturated with cook county requests yet?

PLEASE GET COOK COUNTY SOCIAL CLUB ON YOUR SHOW!!!

You are so close to being the best podcast in the universe. This will get you over the hump.

If you do this for me, Matt, I'll go back and finish my degree.

Yeah, I'd love to see Proops on i4h too. I know Besser craps on Whose Line and shortform and all, but Proops is more than Whose Line.

Yeah, I'd love to see Proops on i4h too. I know Besser craps on Whose Line and shortform and all, but Proops is more than Whose Line.

It would certainly make for some interesting discussion between the two of them on the show too.

Besser seems to thrive on challenge and hating repeating himself. Repetition isn't fun unless forced spontaneous fun callback. Pope Voice/Neil Young. A guy who rather joins his own thing than ask people to join his thing. I think we just take what we get -- it's sad, if he was nicer it'd be great.

I'd like to request a Wild Horses sequel

Yes please! They were soooo good! We also got some shocking confessions from Stephanie and Erin.