🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Dave Theune

Yeah, I agree, Dave Theune is very funny! He'd be great to have again.

I'd also like to request: Johnny Meeks, Brian Gallivan, Julie Brister, Joe Wengert, Suzi Barrett and Jim Woods!

Neil Campbell has not been on the podcast in FOREVER! I'm sure there are reasons, but still. Please, get him back on ASAP.

How about getting one time guest Casey Wilson back on I4H with regulars Tim Meadows, Danielle Schneider and John Gemberling on for their new show? If you can somehow work Ken Marino in there, even better.

• Like 1

Is it just me or has it been awhile since we've had Zach Woods? I need me some of him to tide me over until Silicon Valley comes back.

• Like 3

My dream guest (which could actually happen given Adam McKay has been on two glorious times) would be Will Ferrell. I know he comes from an Improv background (not UCB, but Second City I think) but I've never heard him do long form.

• Like 1

I think that Phil Elvrum (The Microphones / Mt. Eerie) would be a fantastic musical guest. He's made some really great music over the course of his career, including one of my favorite albums ever, 'Lost Wisdom'. Based on the music alone, you might think he'd be something of a sour puss, but he actually seems pretty funny:

• Like 2

I think that Phil Elvrum (The Microphones / Mt. Eerie) would be a fantastic musical guest. He's made some really great music over the course of his career, including one of my favorite albums ever, 'Lost Wisdom'. Based on the music alone, you might think he'd be something of a sour puss, but he actually seems pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D01fszNmqQ&sns=em

I second this totally

• Like 1

There should be an exchange program between the theatres so you can get that NY talent on the show. Or how about a coast-to-coast cross-country cagematch championship? I'd spill blood to see Fuck That Shit on the show.

People have suggested Neko Case already, right? Great singer, great songwriter, she's been on CBB and Superego and @midnight and been really funny on all three. Adding my vote.

• Like 1

I'd really like to hear Jeff Davis. His scenes on Superego are some of the best in the show's history. Plus, he could give an inside scoop on Whose Line

• Like 2

I'd really like to hear Jeff Davis. His scenes on Superego are some of the best in the show's history. Plus, he could give an inside scoop on Whose Line

I second this. hearing him on Harmontown is pretty good proof of his chops, whether its him improving scenes with Harmon or his hilarious D&D playing.

• Like 2

for a musical guest you should try an get Dean Johanesen! Good chords good story lyrics great sound!

Is it just me or has it been awhile since we've had Zach Woods? I need me some of him to tide me over until Silicon Valley comes back.

Yes. Zach is so good. The fact that he only appears, like, twice a year on average or something just adds to the legend. It's like a bi-yearly Christmas, but instead of laughing at my presents, I'm laughing at improv. He needs to be back on again soon!

When does Silicon Valley start again? It'd be cool if Matt could do an i4h with Woods, TJ Miller, Kumail, and the like.

• Like 1

Please do a show with Marry Me cast members:

Tim Meadows

Casey Wilson

John Gemberling

I don't know who else in the Marry Me cast are improv-trained, but these 3 would be a good start.

• Like 3

I'm ready for another Wild Horses ep. Their last two are the ones that really got me into I4H, I wanna see what they bring to the table now that they're A-List.

• Like 2

Musical Guest - Check out Mason Jennings. Singer / songwriter / a-guy-on-stage-alone-with-a-guitar kind of guy. Some songs are lighthearted and some very dark, but they're all story based.

http://masonjennings.com/