🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Will Forte. I'm not sure if improv is something he does but I can't see him not being funny as hell on I4H.

He was on an episode of i4h last summer and was awesome.

Amber Kenny. She's amazing on Sean Conroy's podcast The Long Shot.

I know this is mainly for guests who haven't made an appearance but, anytime you can get Amanda Sitko back into the studio would be awesome. I thought she did a really good job on the earlier episodes she was in.

what about jim rash, the dean from community? his background is in improv is from the groundlings, where he studied and now teaches. i think he would have some interesting stories and would do well on the podcast.

Betsy Sodero is one of LA's best. Can't remember if she's been on yet. If so, more please. Also, have Sean Conroy on at least every other week, he's amazing.

I know this is unoriginal but I want more Matt Walsh, Ian Roberts and Amy Poehler! Also, anyone from The State would be great, and it's fun when you poach from other Earwolf shows.

John Hamm.

The man loves comedy and he's good at it.

You should get Zooey Deschannel, it would probably attract a lot of newcomers. I was listening to another podcast, and she mentioned she loves doing Improv, and she is in the LA area. Apparently she was also invited to UCB to be a judge on an improv show (Asscat Monologues?), but she really just wanted to participate. Here's the link to the audio, http://www.nerdist.c...ooey-deschanel/. Skip to 37 mins to here the quote, and at 67 mins to here more discussion about improv.

You should get Zooey Deschannel, it would probably attract a lot of newcomers. I was listening to another podcast, and she mentioned she loves doing Improv, and she is in the LA area. Apparently she was also invited to UCB to be a judge on an improv show (Asscat Monologues?), but she really just wanted to participate. Here's the link to the audio, http://www.nerdist.c...ooey-deschanel/. Skip to 37 mins to here the quote, and at 67 mins to here more discussion about improv.

I would listen to this out of fairness to improv. Maybe she is good, but I'm already biased against her. I don't like any of the characters she has portrayed and I became very tired of her when she was in the news/on TV every day for months because of how "quirky" and "nerdy" she "is."

I'm sure you must have been trying to arrange this but another Mantzoukas/St Clair/Parham episode would be fantastic.

• Like 2

I just had what feels like a great idea - there should be an Improv4Humans/Fogelnest Files crossover episode. Basically, have the entire episode based around the Crap on youtube segment, with Fogelnest curating the videos.

Also just have Lennon Parham be on every episode.

I know the other UCB originals are busy but I think it would be great to get Matt Besser, Ian Roberts, Matt Walsh, and Amy Poehler in the studio together maybe once a year. All of them have been fantastic on Comedy Bang Bang (although Ian hasn't been on in a long time). I just wanna see the ultimate quartet working together again.

Also, some Whose Liners would be great. I think Besser has mentioned before that he was not a fan of the show, but he probably knows Greg Proops, as they run in the same circles, and Ryan, Colin and the others can all handle the Harold. I would love to hear them on the podcast.

• Like 1

Steven Yeun a.k.a. Glenn from Walking Dead - apparently he has some improv background.

Tina Fey - you have some in with her right Matt?

• Like 1

Andrew Daly and Jerry Minor - a Crossballs reunion show.

Daly and Lauren Lapkus are always great on the show.

• Like 1

I'd like a How Did This Get Made episode (with Paul, June and Jason).

And I'd also like Matt to be a guest on their podcast. :)

• Like 1

This isn't a specific guest suggestion but it occurred to me that it would be interesting as hell to hear some fledgling improvisers, or comics who don't usually do improv. One of my favorite things about the show is Matt Besser's ability to speak clearly and confidently on the subject of improv it'd be really cool to hear an episode with someone new or inexperienced and then hear a gentle (or not) critique from Matt at the end, or after each scene. This probably also stems from how much I enjoyed Matt on Earwolf Challenge.

I dunno if this would appeal to anyone else and it'd probably have to be a bonus episode due to having someone on who doesn't qualify as one of The Best Improvisers In The Universe but still.

New member and I guarantee this has come up before... but fuck it. Andy Daly, Brian Huskey, and Seth Morris would be a golden show. Either way, I've found every lineup ridiculously funny. I'd never have known of Dipold, Lapkus, Conroy, Wengert, Sitko, etc. etc.w/o I4H.

One of my favorite lineups was Gemberling, Pally, and Ozeri. Them talking/arguing between scenes was just as entertaining as the scenes themselves.

Also, I'm a big fan of the CBB episodes with Aukerman, Mantzoukas and Andy Daly. So I'd love to hear them make up 3 of the 4 humans on this show. Though Mantzoukas is one of my favorite guys on Earwolf as a whole. Everything I've heard him in has been hilarious.

I'd love to see more Scott Adsit around the Earwolf shows!