🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 75 — Full On Efron

Ian Edwards is a world traveler, a time management expert, and our newest chartist! The London native is getting a look at the U.K.'s current jams with the music chart, and Ian's recent movie theater campout serves as an awesome foil to Howard's Sight Unseen take on the Movie Chart. Is Ian as good at Chart Darts as he is at pranking comedians and breaking down the Avenger's audience? Stop wasting time and listen to find out!

• Like 2

Ahh, Ian Edwards! Been waiting to hear this guy on an Earwolf podcast since I heard him on the ol' CDR '07 compilation.

Even though it kind of fell off halfway through, Howard's Fun. vs. Deep Purple mashup was dooooope.

"I got software." - Howard Kremer

• Like 1

This was a really fun episode! Ian was great, and the conversation was high-spirited. I smiled the whole way through. Would do business with this podcast again.

• Like 1

I must be logged in to use the reputation system. They told me I must be logged in to use the reputation system. So now I am ... Logged in. I forgot what I was gonna say. This episode was a good time. Who Charted is a good time, All the time (Spinal Tap reference). Old people be hattin' . Old people be wearing hats. It's a different time. Things are louder now. It's all good, as long as I remember to bring earplugs to the show. Or the movie theater.

Thanks for the shout out, guys! You even pronounced my last name right. Ku-dos!

That mashup was great! I think a chart-transplant was definitely needed for "We Are Young." Thanks for giving it some edge. Smooooooke on the water!

Loooooved it! And keeping with the Living Color theme, Ian swimming from job to job reminded me of the Jamaican Family skit from Living Color where they all had 10 jobs.

Great stuff guys and gal.

Care to elaborate?

Yeeeaaaah no, not really. I was in a bad, dark place when I posted that. I'm super loyal to Earwolf. These people work their butts off to entertain us.

Sign in to follow this