🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Armando13

Anyone see the Sklars on the United Stats of America?

Randy and Jason had some nice jokes during the episode I just recently saw. There are also some interesting statistics, check it out.

ACK! I forgot to watch it!

I'm watching it right now (dvr)! Snakes!!!

But you still have a bunch of chances to catch the first ep, History Channel's replaying it almost daily, at various times. Check your local listings.

I wasn't sure what to expect, thought the Sklars might've been hired just as straight hosts. But it's definitely funny, and filled with Sklar-y goodness.

Watched it and loved it! Randy and Jason were live tweeting it too, so be sure to use the #UnitedStats hashtag and follow 'em for the next episode.

As a devoted citizen of Sklarbro Country, I am eagerly awaiting approval of my visa to commute weekly to the United Stats of America.

If it is approved, I will thank my lucky Sklars! Zoom!

Saw it. Enjoyed it.

I liked how during the Snakes/ Planes segment they split the Brothers up and had them go off with their own "expert". I enjoyed the brothers together, of course, I just thought it was good to see each of them showcase their ability to work individually as well.

• Like 1

"But Charles didn't bring us in here to talk about knives."

Enjoyed the show, I hope it is a big success!

I was gonna post about this, but yes, I enjoyed it a ton. The trademark Sklar chemistry and humor was really allowed to come through, which was great, and the content was pretty interesting as well. None of that Monsterquest/Ancient Aliens crap that the History Channel has been airing for the past couple years. You know, it had reality in there, which was great. PLUS FUNNIES!

Sign in to follow this