đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
MarkWotton

Star Wars Podcast

Does anyone remember the 10 hour Star Wars Podcast Jason recommended on a mini episode? I can't remember which one it was.

Thanks!!

Mark 

Is it possible you are referring to Binge Mode?  Jason references them multiple times, and is even in a few episodes of theirs.  They are a podcast on Ringer, and they have sets of deep dives into Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and various others.  Big fan of their Star Wars and Harry Potter content (hours and hours of listening!) and the eps they interview Jason.

Paul has also mentioned Wondery’s “Inside” series (I believe on Unspooled). They’ve done inside Psycho, Inside Jaws and recently Inside Star Wars—all about the making of each film. They’re really good.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 12:30 PM, GrahamS. said:

Paul has also mentioned Wondery’s “Inside” series (I believe on Unspooled). They’ve done inside Psycho, Inside Jaws and recently Inside Star Wars—all about the making of each film. They’re really good.

Definitely endorse this podcast. The Jaws and Star Wars series were outstanding. Haven't checked out Binge Mode thought.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this