🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 158 — Words with Friends

I loved this ep. I can't help but see that there has been a lack of the freestyle rap battle though!

• Like 1

I can't help but see that there has been a lack of the freestyle rap battle though!

Are you just bringing up the rap battle because Jordan Peele is black?! Shame on you!

• Like 2

I thought this episode was amazing for many reasons which I will address immediately: I may or may not have laughed non-stop throughout Jermaine's defense and I may or may not want to be Gillian's friend/lighting consultant!

For a former American Idol contestant, there was a surprisingly lack of singing.

I would happily be friends with Gillian and hope she returns to the COMMUNITY of Comedy Bang Bang soon.

Also great to see the return of Would You Rather.

Both great guests , Gillian's Words With Friends anxiety cracked me up to no end. I hope they're both back asap !

Many of Gillian's mannerisms, involuntary groans, and her general antipathy toward Scott have a decidedly Womplerian bent. I wonder if she's actually Marissa's long-lost older sister…

I just assumed Gillian is in fact one of the characters Marissa developed for her improv class.

Is the entire Earwolf network just a front for Scott to meet new people he can add to Facebook to fuel his, "Words with Friends" addiction? :o

I am on to you Mr. Aukerman! :angry:

Meh.

Scott was funny, as usual. Jordan was just OK.. Not sure why Gillian is so popular here.

I concur.

My stomach hurt while listening to this. Not due to nausea, but due to laughing hysterically at all mentions of Bigton and promises to address issues immediately.

I cannot help but notice however that some issues were not actually addressed immediately. Please bring Jermaine back so he can have an opportunity to readdress said issues immediately.

I love how Scott admits how for the first time he's not really sure if it's a bit or not when Gillian gets way too upset over the Words with friends fiasco.

This is a ridiculously under-appreciated episode. I come back to it almost as much as Time Bobby or the Farts and Pro episodes.

Sign in to follow this