🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Omaxem

Episode 244 - My Demon Lover

3 hours ago, DrGuts1003 said:

In one of Chucky’s many calls to Denny’s answering machine, he tries to entice her by saying “I've got great tickets tonight for the command performance for Lady Di and Prince Charles at Carnegie Hall.  It features Sylvester Stallone doing Dickens, Baryshnikov dancing and the twin piano magic, of Ferrante and Teicher“.

This begs the question, what role do you think Stallone was playing?  Scrooge?  Oliver Twist?  David Copperfield thinking he’d be performing magic?

I don’t care how creepy Chucky is, if you’re Denny you can’t pass up going to a show like that, right?

That was legitimately my favorite scene in the movie. I rewound it to hear him describe the shows again!

oliver Twist.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DrGuts1003 said:

This begs the question, what role do you think Stallone was playing?  Scrooge?  Oliver Twist?  David Copperfield thinking he’d be performing magic?

Fezziwig

Incidentally ... in Rocky, at one point you can see Rocky and Adrienne sitting around watching A Christmas Carol on TV.

• Like 6

I did not get to see this movie, but I have to agree with something that, I believe, June said. After you see sex with a girl and a demon, would you be disappointed later? I cannot remember what the group decided, I had surgery and have been on drugs, so it is kind of a blur. 

20 hours ago, TheeCupcakeKid said:

I did not get to see this movie, but I have to agree with something that, I believe, June said. After you see sex with a girl and a demon, would you be disappointed later? I cannot remember what the group decided, I had surgery and have been on drugs, so it is kind of a blur. 

Depending on your tolerance level for weird demon effects, it’s totally worth watching and is only $2.00 to rent on Amazon. 

3 hours ago, GrahamS. said:

Depending on your tolerance level for weird demon effects, it’s totally worth watching and is only $2.00 to rent on Amazon. 

Eh, I think I will skip this one. Question, this may sound crazy. Did I do this right? If I want to respond to someone I "quote" them?

You got it 🙂

(OMFG! I try to quote respond to @TheeCupcakeKid to them that they correctly quote responded, and somehow I fucked up my own quote response—lol! Oh well...)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

You got it 🙂

(OMFG! I try to quote respond to @TheeCupcakeKid to them that they correctly quote responded, and somehow I fucked up my own quote response—lol! Oh well...)

Got it! Thanks!

• Like 1