🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Bonanas for Bonanza is the only podcast on earwolf worth listening to, rewatching the only show on T.V. worth watching: Bonanza. If earwolf doesn’t produce all 431 episodes of the podcast that the listening public deserves, I will know that those heads of the Earwolf are none other than the obvious, Werewolves, and have no choice but to rid them of this earth with the required silver bullets. So, 431 episodes or I start learning how to turn silver into bullets. Don’t make me learn stuff!

• Haha 1

I had no intention of watching Bonanza, but after listening to a few eps of this, it sounds quite intriguing! Did they take a break from making new eps? Hoping there's new ones soon, I am really enjoying this.

Just got turned on to Bonanas for Bonanza.  Really hoping there are more episodes incoming!  This show is amazing.  Keep an eye out for them high plains vampires, werewolves and other assorted monsters, cowpokes!

This is my first ever post to Earwolf. Love a bunch of the podcasts, but I’ve actually been in a funk the last few days since coming to the end of B4B episodes. I’m not sure if it makes a difference, but please make more. It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. 

I know 3 things: 1) everyone needs to eat more beans, and to do that we need more bean recipes. 2) The only man who can provide those recipes is Dalton Wilcox. 3) Bonanas for Bonanza is the funniest show this goddamn city slicker has ever listened to, and it needs to come back for a second season! 

On 9/17/2020 at 5:57 PM, CitySlicker said:

I know 3 things: 1) everyone needs to eat more beans, and to do that we need more bean recipes. 2) The only man who can provide those recipes is Dalton Wilcox. 3) Bonanas for Bonanza is the funniest show this goddamn city slicker has ever listened to, and it needs to come back for a second season! 

You got your wish kemosabe.

It's back in October.

*fires pistols into the air*

Bonanas for Bonanza will never gain the widespread recognition it so richly deserves, for several conspicuous reasons:

1) All three stars of the program hide the fact that they are on the program; their aliases are so airtight that few realize who is actually on the show.

2) The spelling of the program makes it next to impossible for anyone to learn of its existence.

3) The program's sole mission is to explore in detail a program that has been off the air for 48 years and doesn't age well.

Having said all that, it is a FINE program and I really hope they discuss the fact that the special one-armed character in Season 1 Episode 18 ("A House Divided") bears an uncanny resemblance to MIKE PENCE.

Love the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also created an ID and am posting for the first time to ask if Bananas for Bonanza will be coming back. It is very entertainifying. 

I have been an avid Earwolfian since the "What's up, hotdog?" days, and I still have the Howlapp installed just because I like to see it there among my icons.

I finally made an account here just to come see if we need to kickstart the 3rd season, of Bonanas for Bonanza. I figure the only way Dalton wouldn't keep doing the show is if he got captured by monsters (unlikely, I know, but maybe the monsters overwhelmed him with sheer numbers), or if his home in the mine collapsed. Either way, if we raise enough funds maybe we can hire an excavation crew to start digging at the mine, or if he's been captured then maybe we can pay his ransom. 

Look, whatever it takes, we need to do anything we can to find and rescue (if need be) Dalton, Mutt and Amy (if we can find her and pry her away from her holy entrepreneurship) and put microphones in front of their face so we can once again hear the insightful and amusing things they have to say about the greatest tv show ever. Truly this podcast has been a source of joy for me and I hope to hear more of it in the future.

P.S. The song is the best podcast theme ever, it gets stuck in my head, and though I have never been much of an "experimenter" in the romance department, Marc McConville can fucking GET IT from me based on his slide guitar playing alone. Seriously, that guy's hands should be dipped in gold and made into an altar for aspiring pedal steel players to pay homage at.

I have also literally created an account to chime in and ask for more Bonanas for Bonanza.  Not only is this is the sole podcast that compelled me to fork over my hard-earned money for a Stitcher Premium account, it's also the only podcast I've recommended to my mother that she actually enjoyed (and believe me, I've recommended a bunch).  Intergenerational cross-over appeal!

I'd also like to encourage Dalton to start thinking bigger than the next 412 podcasts.  I wouldn't expect Ben Cartwright would limit himself with city-slickin numbers talk, so neither should Bonanas!  

YEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW  

• Like 1

I had to really sit back and ponder where I stand with this show recently. There's damning .. damning rumors of a man, we wont say his name here, that stuffs his /shoes/ with newspaper. There's gonna be a lot of pondering until that un-named man can present proof other-wise or a real witch hunt might be on for the greatest monster of all: a shoe size liar.