🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 27 — Mustard Girl

Fans of Gron Jovi, condiment-inspired tunes, and Pearl Jam are in store for a musical treat on improv4humans. Allow Paul Rust, Neil Campbell, and Mike Mitchell to entertain you. Just hope for their sakes that their comedy swords are of this era. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Personal challenge: Sing everything I say today to the tune of Pearl Jam's Jeremy.

Well I'll never be able to look at 20's Chicago Gangsters the same again.

I was trying to count all of the callbacks so that comedy points could be assigned, but I was laughing too hard and kept getting distracted from my count.

great episode. I fucking love this show so much it's crazy

Cat delivery- NOT A CAT DELIVERY!

Haha amazing episode in an amazing show, keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Great episode. Paul Rust and Neil Campbell are fucking hilarious. I loved Paul's shitty 'We both bootleg things' joke during the Game of Thrones scene, and the lack of reaction it got.

• Like 2

I saw Freak Dance last night. I can confirm that it's great (and that Rust is awesome in it).

So how many tweets did Matt get correcting his rather seriously inaccurate Star Trek reference? I'm too lazy to check.

This may be be the funniest episode yet (which I think is saying something). I love that the one guy said at the beginning that an improv competition would be scored by giving 3 points per callback, and nothing else. And then they're doing all these legitimately amazing callbacks throughout the show. And the scenarios are so inventive. Wow.

What was my wrong Star Trek reference?

Captain Pike isn't a cyborg in any episode, he just rolls around in that motorized chair after some debilitating accident leaves him paralyzed and scarred so they could get around casting another actor. In that weird episode they spliced footage from the pilot into. In retrospect, probably not a mistake bordering on the egregious. Boy do I feel like an anal retentive nerd right now.

I stand by what I said. He is a cyborg. His brain is hooked into a computer. Half man, half robot = cyborg. YOU ARE THE WRONG ONE. Care to call into the show and debate this?

• Like 2

I stand by what I said. He is a cyborg. His brain is hooked into a computer. Half man, half robot = cyborg. YOU ARE THE WRONG ONE. Care to call into the show and debate this?

And make a fool of myself in front of the whole world? Sure. Over Skype?

Sign in to follow this