🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 76.5 — 5/18/2012 TWO CHARTED 15

The summah extravaganza continues this week on Two Charted! We all know Ku will be rockin' some major tunage this summah, but what will her summah song be? The Village Voice might have one for her as she counts down some potential summah songs. And Howard has made a vow to see more summah cinema in the next few months. How do we know he's serious? With this week's probing and provocative look at The Avengers! Enjoy!

I hope Howard reads this but just wanted to say whenever I listen to Two Charted I have his theme stuck in my head for at least the rest of the day. I understand the love for Kulap's but there's something about that beat. Have a great Summah !

• Like 1

I agree with sauze. Kulap has a sexy theme, but I always have the line about "the Dec-la-ration of In-de-pen-dence is WRONG" in my head.

Secondly, I am always hesitant to listen to this right when I get to work because I feel like I am spoiling myself, but I always do anyway.

So glad Howie picked to play Manowar - they are a fun band, if cheesier than a cannibalistic Gouda wheel at a Dutch cheese festival.

I believe the Jersey Shore tool that Howard was thinking of was "The Unit". He did appear to have more than one screw loose. I'm disappointed in myself for knowing this fact.

On another note, have either Howard or Kulap heard this song by Azealia Banks? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EjnPSz-jvs

Summah jam for sure.

"And all the OTH-er boys..."

I'm with Howard. This little gimmick is infectious.

• Like 2

Also I could NOT STOP GIGGLING during the Sybian-Tesseract line of questioning , jesus my co-workers must hate me.

Howard you nailed it on your analysis of the Avengers. I loved that movie and you deconstructed it hilariously!

• Like 1

I love the show, but I think the two of them are trying a little too hard to catch each other's verbal mistakes. I'm starting to get distracted because I'm listening for the mistakes a bit too much. Take it easy on each other guys.

I cant put my finger on it.. but the show isnt as fun as it used to be.

Never expected a Whitney Houston vs. Frank Sinatra debate!

Sign in to follow this